List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Go figure they choose a game I've already played. Grrrrr

2. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Typical. Is there any games on Appnavi that I shouldn't use my points for?

3. How do you have so many points? I have exactly 300.

4. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    I have been downloading IDAC games from the app store for ages. Before I knew about App Navi. I just went back and played them again and submitted my scores to get the points. Also introduced a couple of friends

5. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    If you give me a name, I can let you know if the game is good or bad. I've played all but a couple of the games for points. They rotate them. A Clowns Grudge (which is awful) use to be free along with Twisted Love, Prison Bar, and a bunch of others.

6. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    The only ones in the list I haven't played are

The Hidden Trap of the Hotel
    The Stray School
    The Secret at the bottom of the water
    The basement plot
    The dangerous something
    The blood stained mansion

I'm sure the others on this list were free at one stage. They must have been for me to play them lol

7. Yeah I played a few IDAC games a while back and forgot about them. I don't remember which ones until I end up playing them again (like Eyes to Ambush). But I don't think I ever claimed my points back then. I did use 300 on the basement plot, which was ok, but not spectacular. A bit frustrating at times. I'm hesitant to spend my last 300 without any way to earn more points (besides, of course, buying all the $2 games ;) ).

8. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    The dangerous dollhouse will take you 5 min, the secret at the bottom of the water you may enjoy. I did not like the blood stained mansion but actually enjoyed the Hidden Trap of the Hotel.

9. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    There's a new IDAC game today, The luxury liner.

10. Would the Hidden Trap be worth all my points? ;)

11. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    U may want to ask on the FB thread bc they know every game inside out. I don't want to say yes for u to then hate the game. Skip that one since pepper didn't like it and try a diff one. Dollhouse is easy. Forget blood stained mansion. Let me go back and look at the games again. I tend to forget.

12. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    You may like Secret at the bottom of the water....app may like stray school. Secret at the bottom of the water is the most difficult on your list.

13. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    An adventure game called Manhattan Requiem just went on sale for 99 cents. You can get it here: App Store Link. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm downloading now.

14. Cool, thanks. Looks interesting.

15. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Just finished Hidden Trap. Enjoyed it a lot and had a nice Christmasy feel to it. Perfect for this time of year

16. #1576 AppUnwrapper, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
    In middle of it now. Was doing well, but can't find the
    screwdriver head
    . And I think I need it before I can use either of the big clues I found.

Lol just found it.

I'm almost done, it seems, but...
    Do I need a physical key to get the lockers to work, or did I just get the wrong numbers? Because I figure out the equation, tapped on the numbers in alphabetical order, but nothing happened. Am I missing something? I got the hole in the pot but it does nothing yet.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm out! I liked that one :)

17. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Phewwww I'm glad you both liked that one. I was nervous to tell you to go w that one bc you would have wasted your points lol

18. Lol no worries, it was a good one :)
    Now to figure out how to get more points...

I realized I can get iTunes gift cards with my ThankYou points, so I'm waiting for my first one to arrive before buying any of the paid IDAC games. Hope it comes soon!

19. Ok, I know I've been playing too many escape games, because I saw some letters and numbers written on a building outside my window and immediately started thinking of it as a code that needed to be cracked lol.

20. Pepper2427

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Hope to God that you never get locked in a room cos you will spend all your time looking for batteries lol