List Of Adventure Games (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PointOfLight, May 5, 2011.

1. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    There really is a beach scene where you can dig. On the Xmas screen, you can change it to a forest background. I had dragons, wizards, witches, dragon eggs etc. I went all out haha

2. I just lit God on fire lol.

3. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    turtle isles by big fish games is very bad game...why they stop to making mystery games?:confused:

4. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Have you played all of their games? Haunted Mansion:Queen of Spades is on sale today. Have you played Midnight Mysteries:Salem Witch Trials? That's great and there is a sequel.

5. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    i finished all that mystery games but i want more...

6. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Atlantis:The new World was released today (microids). I'm going to wait for some reviews.

Strange Cases:The tarot card mysteries is also on sale (big fish)

7. kinofhera

kinofhera Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Hong Kong
    I hated that part!!! Being a musician in real life I was like WHAT THE.... when the melody I played didn't work... LOL
    Took me a moment before I realized I can choose another sheet! :p

8. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I must have gotten lucky bc I randomly clicked on one and had no problem:)

9. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    @FeNoMeN-do you use iPad or IPhone? Big Fish always releases more of the mystery-type games on the iPad. Their site seems pretty up-to-date for their iPad releases (not so much for their iPhone releases).

10. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    I SO need an iPad

11. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    New release peeps -Dungeon of the Damned. Looks good but gonna wait for some reviews first

12. Not a big fan of those old control schemes (the three arrows). Sigh. Why are so many developers afraid of taking advantage of touchscreen controls instead of trying to fit old PC controls into their iPhone games?

13. What is wrong with the Speed Escape Chamber devs? I couldn't complete the game, and now they updated it so the app store description is no longer in English :/

14. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Haha I thought I was losing my mind when a notification popped up saying my app was updated and it was in Chinese :)

15. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    I just finished writing a review on this and I was able to make it through half the game without any issues. I used an iPod Touch 4G running iOS 5.0.1. Hopefully Alawar can give you some answers to your problem.

16. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Can't laugh because I haven't played it yet, so I don't know what that means in terms of your progress. Give me the weekend and maybe I'll be able to chuckle at your expense, though :rolleyes:

As for the iPhone 4S, my iPod Touch has the same problem with battery drainage, so maybe it's an issue with iOS 5.x and not the device? I don't remember this being an issue before I upgraded, but now depending on the game I'm lucky if I can last through my lunch break without getting a low battery warning.

I finally started playing the Chateau game again (had to start over because it had been too long). I really like it, though I wish it were a bit more puzzle and less dialog. Still, the characters are interesting, the graphics are great, and I like how you actually get to walk around the chateau in an overhead perspective.

17. Teagan

Teagan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Oh my touch hasn't been able to hold a charge forever. It's specifically an issue with the 4s that apple is aware of:(

18. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    There is a new Big Fish game out-Secrets of the Dragon Wheel. iPhone is free w/ a $.99 IAP unlock. I don't know if there is a iPad version.

19. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Well that's a bummer on both counts :(

20. PointOfLight

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    The iPad version has been out for quite a while.