List of all the GREAT FREE GAMES

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dashzed, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Lock 'n' Roll Lock 'n' Roll Lock 'n' Roll.......can't believe that isn't on this list already!

2. Fattttyman

Fattttyman Member

Apr 4, 2009
    thank you for makeing this :)

3. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    Thanks for the compliment :)

4. Chamillitary

Chamillitary New Member

May 11, 2009
    Awesome list, thanks.

5. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

6. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    My Favorite free games are Jellycar, TTR2, Trace, and Sky babes is alright too. ;)

7. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    this is awesome, thanks!

8. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    PDAMill Games are still free: Bowling For Burgers, Fun Factory, Gamebox Asia, Gamebox Classics, Gamebox Sudoku, Glyphos, Melonchi Minecarts, The Corsair

9. Ponagathos

Ponagathos Member

May 6, 2009
    Two lite versions worth checking out

Galcon Lite is basically the entire game without multiplayer and a couple of the variations. This was the first game I was addicted to so I bought the full version because the developer deserved it.

Another fun game is Pirates Lite. I also bought the full version of this but felt robbed since is had basically one board more than the lite version. Just not right. Still, the free version is good.

Oh, I will add my support for Tapdefense. This was my second addiction and still one of my favorite tower defense games. I hope the developer is working on a bigger and better version.

10. Ponagathos

Ponagathos Member

May 6, 2009
    #116 Ponagathos, May 18, 2009
    Last edited: May 18, 2009
    PDAMill Games are still free: Bowling For Burgers, Fun Factory, Gamebox Asia, Gamebox Classics, Gamebox Sudoku, Glyphos, Melonchi Minecarts, The Corsair

They should stay free because none of them are worth your time or money. Much better games listed above.

11. jchampl

the pupose was to find good free games, not good lite games that have priced full versions. i know you were only trying to help, but that's the purpose of the thread, to find the hidden free games that don't seem to be resting in the top 100.

also tap defense 2.0 is out and it's bigger and better. I don't believe anything is planned to be worked on with TD after the recent update unless 3.0 causes problems with it.

12. jchampl

eh, glyphos is actually pretty damn good, plenty of people liked the games, if they don't appeal to you that's fine, but I'm not sure you should trash the hard work of the developer. Unlike DSeffects, some of the games actually are pretty damn fun, and would be for 99 cents.

13. Ponagathos

Ponagathos Member

May 6, 2009
    Maybe I am a bit harsh but I deleted them very quickly. I did just read a bunch of reviews for 59 apps though. Wow, never saw so much hate towards an app.

I will give you the point on posting about the lite versions. I just thought some might be interested since they included so much gameplay.

Thanks for the heads up on Tapdefense! I just downloaded the update.

14. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    GravBall is no longer free.
    And I second light bot.