List of good games that Are not anymore in App Store

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by oldsnake, Sep 29, 2013.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    With iOS 8,i think that lot of other games desappear from The App Store..

2. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Have you try directly with you're device?not with PC/MAC and iTunes,I mean with you're device on "purchased tab"of App Store,go to App Sore update,up there you're purchased tab,you look here? I don't know,from years I got all my games/apps that I deleted for many reason,and are all here,I never lost one of them..I do a daily backup to icloud,i don't use PC or Mac..in that case,be sure to synch you're devices after every purchased..

3. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've seen many people mention that items vanish from their purchase history, in theory you should be able to dload anything you've bought from purchase history but I always sync with my PC every few days to be sure and then move my very best faves to drop box or some such storage thing.

One thing to remember though is to be signed in on the correct iTunes account in which you purchased the game. Not saying that's what's happened to you, just I know a lot of people have more than one account.

4. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Oh, NO, JUST NO, Frozen Synapse has disappeared from the AppStore and worst of all, I didn't bought the DLC :(

5. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Yeah I saw that, I'm picking they're going to release Frozen Synapse Prime on iPad and this time iPhone as well. The interface is far superior to the ported ipad version and really suits touch. Much better interpretation that feels right at home and works fine on a smaller screen.

6. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Check for it now

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Gameloft's Eternal Legacy seems gone.

8. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Yeah, I got this one confirmed by Ryan, sadly. Big compatibility problems with iOS8, no plans to update, so they pulled it.

9. lee1985

lee1985 Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Jet Set Radio by Sega has disappeared.

10. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^Aw sad to hear... Still one of my favorite action-adventure dual stick shooter.

11. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Soft Freak Fiesta

Blimp - The Flying Adventure

Depict

Auditorium (EA)

Intellivision Lives

Quick Draw

Eliminate (and a slightly later FPS whose name escapes me)

Platinum Sudoku

Block Breaker Deluxe 2

The Plateau

DrawQuest (Amazon servers killed by hackers, possibly trying to mine Bitcoins)

Scramboni

Graffitio (social app, not game, but I thought it was a cool idea that should have survived)

The original Aurora Feint

And, yes, StoneLoops of Jurassica

(What really amazes me is how many old titles, like Star Hogs and Snail Mail, are NOT gone. I hope they still run! Someone's still paying the annual fee... And then there's ancient classic Trism which just got an update!)

12. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #94 oldsnake, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    There a huge problem with iOS 8,until iOS 7x,if you restore you're iPhone,or restore a backup to a new iPhone,every games/apps you can redownloaded also if pulled,under App store/Updates/purchase you can redownloaded all,until iOS 8,with iOS 8,some games,apps,also if you sync you're device with iTunes after every purchase,simple some of them,according with the publisher,disappear from you're purchase list..some games pulled still in you're purchased list,while other disappeared,I don't know the rules,if it's an Apple fault or publishers fault..

13. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Oh Yeah! My GF at the t.i.m.e. HIP'd me to a 3D PSX bomb when Lady Lara 1zt hit th scene. Still broken hearted : )

14. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    #96 7lilwhitewolf7, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Still Wii hope that the Devs and Publishers see thiz thread. When you started thiz thread i thought to myself "if i could add to someones list that they might open up their back log, mabey, juz mabey they could spread th word on alotta VG'z that are no ? 2 havin fun on Otherz iDevicez
    ThnX again Lord Oldsnake!!!

15. EvilArev

EvilArev Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    I really hope Square-Enix is just making room for "Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris" with this.

As for the apps dissapearing from the purchase history - it's actually quite simple. The app stays there if the developer pulls it from the store. But if a developer quits Apple Developer Program (which requires an annual fee ~100 bucks) then their apps are gone from the store and everyone's purchase history. So when a game disappears from your list - it's likely that its dev didn't even make a hundred bucks within last year, to cover the expenses of keeping the game available. How sad is that?

16. Falcon1987

Falcon1987 Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Driver by Gameloft

17. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I just realized SE and Inis's fantasy rhythm game Demons Score is gone too .

18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,sound simple,thank for heads up,but I'll tell you an E-Mail that I receive from a Developer,with lot of apps/Games currently on App store,after restore my backup on my new iPhone 6 plus:
    Hello.....we see that you try to restore one of our games,but,unfortunately,this game it's not more longer available on Apple store,normally you can go on you're purchase list,and redownload from icloud icon,but,for this game,you can't,cause it's not anymore on you're purchased list,we fell sorry for this,it's not our fault,then,the e-mail continue,but I can't write what follow..