Universal LONEWOLF - (By FDG Mobile Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Version2-1

Version2-1 Member

Sep 5, 2014
    #101 Version2-1, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Yeah well I can't seem to be able to go beyond the Bridge level. It amazes me that a policeman with a rifle, upon reloading, remains in the open, gets shot at repeatedly and doesn't at least squat down for cover. And don't get me started on that reload time. Holy heck. I think he tries to fit it in the wrong way and gets about 3 bullets in him before he sets in correctly, ultimately resulting in failing the level each time.

I've been at it for 2 days now, can't get passed it because of this.

Otherwise, this is probably the best sniper game I've played in a long time ( yes, despite Brige ). :)

Edit : Aaaaaaand of course. Either I've acquired super accuracy out of frustration or the game read these lines and decided to give me a break but 15 minutes after writing these lines, I pass the mission. LOL

Anyway, again, great game by FDG Mobile.:)

2. hokiefan85

hokiefan85 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Thank you!

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    So I was playing and losing the bridge level over and over. I went to the main menu and just happened to hit the games button. Holy crap it's awesome. Duck hunt! I was really happy. Zombie shooting. This game simply rocks!

Billy

4. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    How to pass the hospital mission please? Alarm...

5. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    #105 sobriquet, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    take out the machine on the night stand then the machine that's reading his vitals then him. You have to do it pretty quickly or he'll start yelling for help.
    This one took me some time to figure out too. Now I'm stuck on the hostage level (last level of act 3). Is there a trick to this or am I just too slow?

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I love this game but it is irritatingly flaky with game saves. I got past the Bridge level and was on the Hostage level. Came back today and I was back to the Suicide level. Ugghh.

7. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Is the suicide level where you upgraded to premium? User tp015657 posted that the game resets to the point where he/she(?) went premium. If that's your situation too it could be further verification of the cause for this.

8. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Just beat the game... Looks like there will be a continuation. Exciting. This game is pure strategy and a patience game. Holy crap the blow up the truck mission was a friggin pain! That was pure luck for me. But man was it satisfying to beat it. Can't wait for part 2.

9. anthony78

Nov 13, 2015

Nope. I went premium after like the first mission or two. I was hooked.

10. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    #110 sobriquet, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Edit: deleted for reasons of possible douche baggery. #

11. BermudaQuads

BermudaQuads Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Bridge level

Bridge level is so frustrating - even if you get in a good rhythm, reload basically means death. Feels like I just need to get lucky in bad guy placement, and I don't like just rolling the dice over and over again.

12. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    WOW! I just finished the game and boy what a ride. I loved every second, frustration and all. The story is
    your classic revenge tale
    . It's a little predictable but no less exciting or enjoyable. The end is ambiguous and leaves plenty of room for the next installment. I can't wait. Excellent job dev. Waiting to give you more of my money.

13. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Did you buy the premium upgrade? You probably just need a better rifle with more bullets and faster rate of fire. It makes all the difference in the world.

14. anthony78

Nov 13, 2015
    Lost a bunch of progress again -- and again all the way back to the suicide level. Think I'm going to have to set this aside until they get it fixed. It's a great game and I don't even mind replaying levels. But if I continually cannot progress unless I play through in one sitting to the end, it's just too frustrating.

15. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Bridge level has no rifle, it's the machinegun. There are three available, but I don't seem to be able to 100%-clear any medals with any of them... :(

16. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    The Bridge level sorely needs a rebalance. There's a reason why one of the trophies is just getting 100% accuracy on that level. It's just stupidly difficult.

17. tp015657

tp015657 Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Glad to know i was wrong about the progress reset being tied to premium, seems like its different from player to player i'll try to download again and test more.

Thanks for the confirmation and enjoy :D

18. As Zephyr

As Zephyr Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Thank younfor the tip at the bouncer level!

19. sobriquet

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    You are absolutely right, that's the flashback level. Stupid me. I didn't really pay attention to the level names. I believe premium gives you the second and third options which have better gun sights. I haven't played through for 100% accuracy and head shots. So far I've only finished the story.

20. Toast

Toast FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Co-Founder, Executive Producer
    Munich
    #120 Toast, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    thanks everybody for sharing your experiences, glad all of you enjoy the game and so many people unlock the premium version. it´s been a tough decision to go with this payment model, so i'm really happy that it's well received =)

we're already working on a (maintenance) update. if i got it right, these are the main issues:
    1) save game loss / reset / rollback (still no real clues here, we can't reproduce it here). please, everybody who's having encountered this issue, can you please give the following info:
    * iOS version
    * device used
    * jailbroken yes/no?
    * premium unlocked yes/no?

2) not possible to get 100% headshots / accuracy in certain missions (before-last mission, final mission, any others?). also, on which devices does this happen?

3) difficulty in "Bridge" mission too high, needs re-balancing
    is it too hard with or without premium?

hope this sums up everything.

btw., is anybody playing the mini-games / shooting ranges? ;)