Universal Luck be a Landlord (by TrampolineTales)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

The one I was talking about makes it shoot forward and backwards. Anyway, it’s (el)crazy seeing your run you’re working on.

I’m enjoying my level one 3-in-a-row streak. There was some kind of bonus for beating it 10 times but I can’t remember what it was (don’t tell me, @elcrazy ;)).That’s what I’m shooting for at the moment.

elcrazy likes this.
  2. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Just keep beating each new level. It starts to click more and more. But luck will still play a part for the beginning of all runs. It still is a slot machine. You add symbols as you can and work the synergies in later. Such a great game.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  3. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    #43 elcrazy, Aug 1, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
    Just got a little over 700k in one roll…

Edit.. since then I just had a 2.5 million roll lol. Trying to hit 100million. See what happens.

IMG_4479.png IMG_4480.png

Attached Files:

4. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Basically, like you I’m in what looks to be a literally endless run. Let me know if anything interesting happens to you. I kinda feel like quitting it so I can get back to focusing on beating floors but this so crazy I also don’t want to stop lol.
    upload_2023-7-31_23-22-22.png

elcrazy likes this.
  5. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Cant understand how you guys do that. I havent got over 700 yet.....

macplash likes this.
  6. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    #46 elcrazy, Aug 1, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
    IMG_4491.png
    I will pm you when/if something happens. I also want to get back to the floors. I still have 9 and 10 and whatever is past that. But I can’t stop. I am now getting over a million a run. My pears are x4 and my humans are x11 and x17. Void fruit is x48 lol

I can swap two items after every roll. Those items are worth x2. And everything seems to stack. The numbers go sky high at this point lol.

This x stuff will all make sense once you have gotten further in the game and unlocked something else

Edit. Just cut myself down to 23 items. Every roll is basically the same and maximized profit. Will hit 100 mill fast lol. Just gotta find the time to sit and play more.

7. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    You’ll get lucky eventually. According to my
    stats I was up to about 80 games before I hit some Mrs. Fruit and Comedians, Silver/Gold arrows.

8. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
  9. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
  10. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Do you guys have a consistent early game strategy? I can't get past floor 7 - seems like I can't get enough rarity boosts to ever see a consumer symbol. In 69 games I think I've gotten 2 divers and one of the guys that eats rocks. I've never seen anything even remotely close to the pear strategy in these screenshots.

11. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Ya, I think it’s time I am going to give up this run. I have rolls that are hitting 5-7.5 million. I could go forever at this point. Nothing happened at 100million. So I think it’s time to retire this game and move on.

12. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    I do have early game strategy. I try to take consumables like milk for the first little bit. Then I will take the first destroyer (miner, baby, dwarf…) I see. I will take all three if I can. Then take the items they destroy. From there I will choose a strategy and slowly rid myself of the stuff that doesn’t fit it.

Babies can be great early on. If you find one or two get them. Then get piñata, bubbles, soap and presents. These should all show up early. You will get lots of money from babies braking piñatas and eating the candy. Same with soap and bubbles.

Pear strategy works with farmer and chef.
    You can do the same with purple stone and miner, rich lady (forget name).
    I had great luck with dwarfs as well. Lots of beer wine and dwarfs can get huge money.
    There are many different strategies and synergies. But you do need to change it up on the fly at times.
    For the first few levels just worry about getting as much gold as possible. Pick up a key early and wait for a safe. Any early money you get will help in later levels.
    Pear strategy seems to be the strongest I have found.

I am also a little further in the game and have unlocked something else that makes it a bit easier to get huge money rolls. Like my pears being x12 now and characters being x17-x26.
    I can also swap items which gives them another x2. The stacking possibilities become huge. It will all click. Just keep going. I have a feeling the more you play the more times you unlock. It just doesn’t tell you that.
    Good luck! Enjoy!

Havelcek likes this.
  13. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Thank you, that makes a lot of sense - much appreciated!

elcrazy likes this.
  14. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    My pleasure. Feel free to ask anything else if you need.

Sooo, I didn’t give it up just yet lol. Glad I didn’t as I just had a 40million plus roll. Insane.
    This was the board that got me over 40million.

IMG_4538.png

15. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    One of the special endings is at 1.000.000.000. Not Million its one Billion. But only if you choose the right essence to end the run at this point. I did this so I know it.

I played the games up to floor 11 and had to delete it, cause it was too addicting.

16. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Ya I know of the 1 billion and the essence. I am still going. But not sure I wannna play till 1 billion lol. Still want to play 9-11

17. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Only a few rolls away….

IMG_4560.png

vectorarchitekt likes this.
  18. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I’ve fallen asleep playing this. Can’t put it down. It’s my go-to. And I learned you can quit and save mid-run. I had my longest run last night. Don’t laugh but I got to 21 rent payments. Recently got essence and it’s given me new purpose. Lol

IMG_0144.jpeg

elcrazy likes this.
  19. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Ya this game in incredibly addictive. I can’t stop playing it.
    IMG_4567.png

20. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    Your total games/win ratio is impressive.