Universal Luck be a Landlord (by TrampolineTales)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I didn’t realize that I was still going! Got up this morning and started up my save from last night (my after-work memory is usually fuzzy - right around 10 minutes after I walk in the door ;)) and I’m on a good run. Bringing in over 1k per spin. Lots and lots of gems and coins with multiple ways to buff them. I’ve got so many items (the passive bonuses) that I can’t keep track of what’s what. I’ll have to see where I should focus my next collections on once I get an idea what all my passive buffs are.
    IMG_0146.png

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    So I had beat the landlord on floor 9 and unlocked essences, then did the billion-dollar destroy thing, which was cool. I’m on floor 11 and I know I’m going to be kinda sad when I finish floor 20 and don’t have any more to complete.
    I did read on Discord that a new buff update is coming this month which will really shake up the synergies and balance icons I’ve always avoided. So that’s good news!

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  3. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013
    It's a fun game but unfortunately after clearing floor 20 i have nothing left to do (i don't care about achievements and got bored half way before reaching the billion coins); hopefully they will update it in the future; anyway i enjoyed it while it lasted and for the last 5 days been playing only this game so it was worth it.

4. triwolf

triwolf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 5, 2012
    I have just beaten floor 11 and will keep going, but I do care for achievements, and there doesn’t seem to be any way to view them? They pop when they unlock and I see the completion percentage, but it’s harder to get them if I don’t know what they are…

5. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Great game but once you manage to get a run, you tend to not be able to lose, so endless becomes literally… endless! I’m getting 10k+ per spin now and that’s not far off what I need per payment.

6. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    I just had one symbol generate over 142k gold in a single turn!

7. badmanj

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Not much more I can do with this build. I have exactly these 20 symbols and no more. Hate to quit and restart but I guess it has to happen!

Attached Files:

8. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Great job, but keep at it lol. I think my highest roll was somewhere in the high 40 millions. Got over 9million from a symbol.

love the game. But it does start to get stale. Hoping for an update for more to unlock.

9. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Yep, this is a real gem. You’d expect something this special to get some love on the AppStore, guess it doesn’t fit the mold. Just as well, the game is pretty addictive and the mechanics/model is well suited for ftp monitization.

Really enjoying so far, currently struggling to get something going on floor 10. Great thing about this game is it forces you to rethink your approach as difficulty increases.

slewis7 likes this.
  10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This never sounded like something I’d be interested in since I don’t really like games that revolve so much around luck. All the good comments kept making me think about it even though I was sure I wouldn’t like it.

Randomly searching the store tonight and seen it’s on sale so I guess it’s less money to waste if I don’t enjoy it so I took the plunge and picked it up. I figure I’ve been enjoying Slice & Dice maybe I might like this. (I know they are different but do share some similarities it seems)

sebgo likes this.
  11. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Same boat here (including enjoying Slice & Dice). Have you now played it a bit and, if so, what do you think?

ste86uk and sebgo like this.
  12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @houseofg I didn’t open it yet sorry, I’ve got so many games it’s always hard to choose! I’ll try and give it a go today and let you know what I think after trying it out.

sebgo and houseofg like this.