iPad Mad O Ball 3D

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Mar 4, 2010.

1. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Playing this some more I can't tell you how great a game it is (again remember from the accelerometer phobe). Each level is different and so nice and crisp. It is realistic in everything, including the physics of it all.

I showed lots of family members it yesterday and everyone loved it from the 5 year old on up! I am embarrassed to say he beat a couple of the easy level scores.

So take advantage of this sale and share with your family - it is the best family time activity you can have going into the holidays!

2. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Definitely getting this game tomorrow when the sales hits. Neg made it sound like a winner.

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    From playing the demo, I'll call this one a winner. ;)

In this case I was already planning on buying it - sometimes procrastination pays off! :D

4. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    on sale for $1.99, it's a steal!

5. laladanger

laladanger Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    I tried the lite and thought the controls were pretty tight so I just got it for the sale price. Sales are really starting to kill me.

6. influx-z

influx-z Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    #66 influx-z, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
    Oh come on!
    Everybody does this and even worse!

A 50% price cut off for the holiday period sounds like a good idea to me !
    Also EA does this:
    EA Mobile Easter sale starting on Thursday | iPhone news | Pocket Gamer

Plus, I heard none of the 20.000 users ( me included ) who bought Shaun White Snowboarding, complaining about the fact the price dropped from 7$ to 2$ after the sale were made.

I bought this game for 3.99$ and today I bought it for my nephew's ipod for 1.99$

So satisfied so far :D

7. Breakdown Studios

Breakdown Studios Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2010
    3D artist
    Outerspace
    Hi,

Well, thank you very much for buying it twice :p,

but I don't think anybody was complaining about the sale, actually everybody seems wuite happy about it, what are you yawning about?:confused:

8. influx-z

Mar 9, 2010
    I misunderstood what he meant with "it's a steal" and I have thought at first complains about price drop! Sorry goiMot !

9. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
  10. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    That's just an expression. It's like saying, "it's a great deal!" If English is not your native language, I can understand how you might think it was a complaint.

And yeah, get this game everyone. It's really, really good. :)

11. influx-z

Mar 9, 2010
    No infact, english is not my native language. Hey I could complete the East World finally, and whooo there are some south track which are really tricky! I couldn't complete the level 3 and so I tried the 6th, ouch! Thos super jumps, damn!
    Better start again from the first and get some training!

You did a great job with this game guys!

12. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Hey, don't worry, I have troubles sometimes because I speak english and french.;)

13. Breakdown Studios

Mar 4, 2010
    3D artist
    Outerspace
    Wow, lot of Posts I see now :D

Well I' have seen a big increases in downloads since the sale started, thank you all of you! now, id this people that download it new can send in some impressions on the game when you have some times that would be more then welcome

to Inlux-z, you are not the only one to have English as a second language, new expressions are always difficult to catch first time, like the famous British expression "Who took the jam outta your doughnut? "

14. influx-z

Mar 9, 2010
    Ehehe I can get with no problem "Who took the jam outta your doughnut? "
    But I took "steal" in my language it just have bad meanings. :=)

Hey I could complete all the south levels but Carousel Inferno and Broken Road!
    Those are the more difficult ones! I'm looking forward to gain access to the West "urban" tracks !!!

15. Akira

Akira Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Game Impressions

I gave 5 stars to Mad Ball O 3D, because it is really well done, with excellent gameplay and incredible graphics.:eek:

The only fault I find in this game is the fact it is hard as a sport, which is not that bad actually, but after one hour or so, I feel tired and got a bit of a stiff neck.:p

Other than this, I love it !

16. influx-z

Mar 9, 2010
    Done !!!

I did complete South! But I really had to make Carousel Inferno 10 times to solve it!
    Let's roll on the asphalt now!

17. Breakdown Studios

Mar 4, 2010
    3D artist
    Outerspace
    Perfect!
    it seems like the game is running really smooth :D

We have been running some really extensive test on the game before release and sounds like it worked really well since I'm not earring any kind of complaint :p

the tracks are trickier now that you reach the hard levels! but where is the fun otherwise :D

let me know when you will end the west world, we had a user before that was complain about this parking lot for been too difficult, here is a tip, just keep the device as flat as possible and go slowly on it!!

18. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

I agree with you , ...the game is fantastic!
    If you like (or don't:p) games like Marble Madness or Super Monkey Ball , then this game is for you!!
    The graphics, the sound, the physics and the gameplay are great , there are 32 courses split between 4 WONDERFUL worlds each with their own beautiful 3D visuals.
    Also there are some interesting achievements you have to complete!
    I recommend this game to all of you!!:)

I hope the developer(s) to continue support this game with updates!!!;)

19. Breakdown Studios

Mar 4, 2010
    3D artist
    Outerspace
    more (US) promo codes to give away!

We are going to run an update tonight, and we have 10 promos to give away,

PM me if interested!

20. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    PM Sent! :cool: