Android Marble Escape Needs Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Koukoo, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Koukoo

Koukoo New Member

Jan 23, 2024
    Male
    #1 Koukoo, Jan 29, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
    Hey everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm thrilled to share with you a project I've been working on – a brand new iOS game that's just about ready to hit the Play Store. Before the official launch, I'm looking for beta testers to help ensure the game is working well.

About the Game:

Trailer Link

Embark on an exhilarating adventure with 'Marble Escape,' an engaging maze game that puts you in control of a marble maneuvering through challenging levels packed with pitfalls and obstacles. Conquer locked gates, solve teleportation puzzles, navigate breakable floors, and slide through icy terrains as you strive to reach the coveted finish line. Rise to the top of the leaderboards by showcasing your skills in categories such as fewest deaths, most stars collected, and highest coin earnings.

Personalize your gaming experience by customizing your marble with a variety of stylish skins. Master the game with the gyroscope or seamlessly switch between top-down and third-person views for an immersive gameplay experience. Can you successfully navigate the mazes and secure your position as the ultimate marble master?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Why Beta Testing Matters:
    Beta testing allows me to identify and fix any potential bugs, gather valuable feedback, and make necessary improvements based on real user experiences. Your input is crucial in making this game the best it can be!

How to Join the Beta:
    Google requires a Play Store email address to participate in a closed beta. You can send it to me via PM or with this Google form.

Once I added you to the close testing you will be able to press on this link and download it.

What's in it for You:
    As a token of appreciation, all beta testers will receive a key to remove ads for free once the game is released.

Thank you very much,
    Koukoo

Fineallday likes this.