Universal Marvin The Cube (By MJ Bros)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 18, 2017.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Did it use to cost? I downloaded when you posted it was free and just had a try of the game and it has a remove ads button but the button doesn’t seem to do anything and I haven’t had any ads.

But that aside I know I’m late to the party but I really like this one.

2. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    To be honest I don’t know I just keep finding these free games as I browse thru the store I’m always browsing My addiction needs to be fed and there are announcements on Twitter all the time lately so I post them here to put you guys on I actually haven’t played it yet

ste86uk likes this.
  3. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I’m really enjoying this one, only 40 levels in so far but it’s a really good puzzle game. It’s a nice touch that you can customise the appearance of your character as you progress unlocking new things.

But obviously the whole point of this game is that it’s a puzzle game and as a puzzle game it’s really good, it keeps introducing new mechanics and doing it gradually which is making things feel smooth. I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t already and it’s now free after all with no ads or anything.

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Currently free again, I loved this game highly recommend it if you like puzzle games.

ROGER-NL likes this.