MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Can not wait for this game to release.

Our team shall rule the MC5 squad world MWAHAHAHA

TA Alpha 4 da Win ! ;)

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    JFYI I'll be away at launch, but fully plan to play regularly once that's over and done with.

3. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    No prob dude!

4. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    GC- sbirksy666

Not the best but I run a 3.00+ k/d

5. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #65 Rip73, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    Keep posting names for people that are interested. The thread is meant to continue beyond just one team.

If the numbers are high enough, we can just allocate another team leader and split the list or move people around.
    Or if someone volunteers, I can just walk you through how to set up a team on the day.
    Bear in mind being a team leader will require a little bit extra commitment to the game over the long term.
    We have essentially hit the first team but hopefully though we will just continue to get more people and they can set up teams as they come or if it slows down, we will just split the ones we have by Thursday.
    I'd imagine a lot more will jump in at that stage though and we can stick with what we've got so far because I'm liking the look of that first team.:)

Long story short (too late:)), we will work it out fully on Thursday.

6. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Please explain sth to me. There are 20 ppl per squad and there will be only 6 ppl playing in one team ( which is good i think ). So if there is no room for me at the particular time, will I have to wait for another gameplay/session or join another Ta squad?

7. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #67 Rip73, Jul 19, 2014
    No, not at all, it'll just find the other members of the squad to play with.
    As there is 6 per match, 18 of the squad can be playing different matches at any given time.
    The other 2 will then just be rotated around or in other matches.

The xp of all combined will always contribute to the global xp of the team leaderboard so we won't all have to playing at the same time in the squad anyway.
    And the likelihood of all 20 playing at exactly the same time is probably very slim considering the range of time zones.

Essentially what it will do is simply pair you up with a squad team if they are online at the same time. If they are not, you'll just play away normally.
    The squad will just coordinate tactics better hopefully in a match but it doesn't in any way limit you're playing and it gives a combined effort/score to time limited events and whatever they award as rewards for them.
    But you won't be locked in to the squad set up. You can choose normal or squad for any gameplay session.
    If squad, well, it'll pair you up with the available squad members. If none available, you'll play normally and then be Putin when one available.
    As there is 20 of us, I imagine there shouldn't be any problem finding some team mates at any time, they seem like a committed bunch that we have already.
    And hey, I'll be there all the time anyway:), I've cancelled summer.

@sbirksy. I haven't forgotten about you. I remember you and me having a good ole time with COD so I'm trying to figure some thing out to balance things out because you will definitely a solid team member.
    I'm still of the mind that depending on the number of names we have by Wednesday night/ Thursday morning, that I'll just throw all the names in a hat and draw out for each team, as we will have to have two teams for fair balancing as things stand.
    I'll need a volunteer to set up and invite for the second team or I'll just allocate someone.
    Add everybody on to your friends list though because, you know, we will have to beat each other as well :) and it'll be easier to just look at the friends list than full global lists.

Oh and sorry, obviously enough, I will post the team lists once I've done the draw. Well, Oscar will really in the first post. Forgot to say that last time.
    Anybody got a preferred time for that? Will I hold off until Thursday around mid day GMT or would ye prefer late Wednesday night GMT?

8. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Dayum! Kurwa!
    Good bye 3time
    :/
    I simply can't wait for the release now...

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #69 Rip73, Jul 19, 2014
    Checkerspell has stepped up as team leader, team setter upper for bravo squad so my self, himself and Oscar will coordinate on Wednesday with the final teams.
    Checker spell should be a very good team leader for the second team so I'm assuming that will be okay with everybody.
    He has a solid history with MC3 and MC4 and was high on the leaderboards of both. Max prestiged MC4 and multi prestiged in MC3 so definitely a committed player.

10. Checkerspell

Checkerspell Member

May 31, 2014
    It doesn't matter for me, mid day GMT would be as good as Wednesday night. If it would be on Thursday, we could already create the squads and invite the players as soon as the lists are online.

11. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    Yeah once everything is all set up and the team lists are all good to go will add everyone I haven't added on GC even if they not in the same sqaud can still game with them if a sqaud is full

12. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    GC was being a tad funky earlier - if I ignored your friend request it was unintentional; feel free to resend

13. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #73 Rip73, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    By the way, if you are one of those that has gotten the game already by someone else's iTunes or by cracking, don't expect to be on a team.
    I will be checking in game stats and gamecenter of everybody and if it transpires you are one of those, there is no place for you.

14. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Here here.

15. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    @dribblejam.
    You're out.

16. 2close4missiles

2close4missiles Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Jared's Personal Beard Comber
    On Jared's Chin
    Get rekt ;)

17. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    Ok added everyone so far in the first post that's bolded :) will check back every now and agai. To keep adding the new people

18. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Sweet! See ya around on the battlefield :D

19. Lemmonz

Lemmonz Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Get f*kt

20. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #80 Rip73, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    I'm pretty sure he meant that for dribblejam, not for me.
    Or at least was glad that dribble jam was out.

Anyway, back to the team.
    I've sent you all requests in gamecenter.
    Be sure and accept them soon and once I'm sure no one has it or "tried" it, the roster for team 1 will be set for. The group of names we have already.