Metal Gear Solid Touch price changes

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Kyler, Aug 13, 2009.

1. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    It's at 6 bucks!!Won't pick up at this price.

2. HairyPotter

HairyPotter Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    #42 HairyPotter, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
    I probably will delete this app now.

For me as an iPhone only user it's unacceptable to waste over 100 megabyte of system storage and I have NO benefit at all from that.

I have anyhow not very much space left currently, can barely delete anymore apps or music, have the best left now. Now this iPad graphics crap stresses that extremly for me.

IUGOs Implode is the same crap, before it was 4,2 MB, now it's 17,1 MB :rolleyes: I have collected upon this day a very good collection of apps/music, feel pain to delete one of those beloved, every single MB free space left counts now! Long ago I left those GB dimension of free space...

EDIT: I installed the update temporally, and hoped that maybe during the install process the iPad graphics wouldn't be copied to the iPhone, so to speak be let off. But sadly after install I have now 102 MB less free space left, and no benefit at all in the gameplay on my iPhone. Bye bye MGS:T, welcome even more free space :)

3. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    This is a lousy game