MICROMON : A Monster Capture Game for Mobile Devices

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by batux1617, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    You should get in contact with Kotaku, Joystiq, and other big gaming websites. Kotaku especially, because they have a Kickstarter segment and most of them reach their goal. Your game looks awesome, I'm sure the visitors there would love to give you money to make your game.

2. hoffjin

hoffjin New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    A must buy game for sure

3. batux1617

batux1617 Active Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Thanks Rocketman! Believe me! I've sent them e-mails but so far they haven't replied, hopefully they will take notice of our project soon, we are indeed in need of some media coverage...

4. batux1617

batux1617 Active Member

Apr 17, 2012
    So far, people are very into our game, specially our maps and we are very excited about the comments we've read so far! However, we've receive some "negative" feedback in regards our monsters design.. we are in the process of polishing them but would love some feedback from you guys :)

Note: the "negative" feedback I read came from a Nintendo forum, so am not sure how biased they might be, but it's always better to double check! :D

[​IMG]

What do you think?

5. J2o

J2o Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    What kind of negative feedbacks? Is it because some Micromons are not original? Like for example, one of the Micromons reminded me of that red frog from Naruto manga.

Then again, any drawing can be easily inspired from elsewhere.

6. Unkie

Unkie New Member

May 26, 2011
    Just backed this game, looks very impressive! One thing I will say is that in the map screens from the first post, a lot of screen space is taken up with various buttons and interface elements - I know these aren't final build screens but currently it's a very cluttered view, especially given the smallish iPhone screen. Can't wait to see how this project turns out though!

7. BlaikAwesome

BlaikAwesome Active Member

Apr 14, 2012
    How many monsters are you looking to create for launch?

8. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    When it is expected to be released?

9. acokla

acokla Well-Known Member

May 17, 2011
    To see your efforts~~

10. sikichi

sikichi Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    日本人
    hope have AI trainer to compete with + Gym with boss and reward instead of badge :) and online multiplayer for duelist = 30$ im in

11. >:D

>:D Active Member

Mar 14, 2012
    Wow, this looks so amazing. There are a lot of Pokemon-styled games coming out now. I love the vibrant graphics! :) Which features exactly will you be trimming down on exactly if you don't reach your kickstarter goal?

12. Omegas7

Omegas7 New Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey, it looks good and all, but why is this guy (batux) banned anyway?

13. moga

moga Member

Apr 29, 2012
    I have no idea.... apparently I was banned for posting "unwanted content" and for "Spam"... anyways, not sure if this has anything to do with all the hate Kickstarter projects gets from TA.... I will create our own forum soon... it's too bad since I really liked the site and the community.

14. BlaikAwesome

BlaikAwesome Active Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Aw what a bummer

15. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Wait... based on this post... it sounds like the admins told you that you were banned for spamming. And now you've just made a new account and came back like nothing happened? Are you stupid or something? I have a feeling you're about 5 seconds from a perma-ban. It's a shame too, as your game didn't look that bad. :/

16. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Unwanted contents and spam?
    so project update is unwanted contents and spam?
    and you did say the project will continue even when the kickstarter fails....

17. moga

moga Member

Apr 29, 2012
    I was already permanently banned... maybe I will start a new thread without promoting our kickstarter campaign, hopefully TA will be ok with this...

18. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Just ask a moderator to fix the thread for you. Anyways your already breaking a rule by making another account after being banned....

19. seikan

seikan Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2011
    This game is AWESOME! I can't wait for it to release already. Supported you guys in KS already :)

20. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    soooo aside from the ban drama is this game still on?...looks VERY polished and professional ....im anticipating it...which is rare for me lately considering the times of a million plus ios games