Universal Micromon (by Pocket Trend)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 30, 2014.

1. This is so messed up. I chose wind as my starter monster, and so far got wind from both eggs the game has given me. :/

2. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    You should have saved outside of the module, now youre trapped in there until you find something good.

3. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #443 CaptYadierPR, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    Wtf do i have to save constsantly? I spent $1 in a golden chip to catch a legendary pokemon starter that appeared on the grass. Then when i go back to the game, I no longer have it. Pokemon Saving Nightmare all over again?

I still have the gold chips though just not Vidri

4. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #444 Intendro, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    What do you mean about Pokemon not saving?

In a game like this you'd want it to not auto save in some cases so you could retry something that went wrong.
    There should be an option to have auto save on or off.

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So where do I find the four brothers godly micromon? I only ever see them on spins I've never seen them while playing the game.

6. MJY8

MJY8 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
  7. melocoman

melocoman Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    It's annoying when you catch a decent micromon but it's level one and whenever you try to level it up, it gets killed even by level 1/2 enemies. Ugh.

8. rpieterdon

rpieterdon New Member

Aug 6, 2014
    please help with gold pebbles im gettign really pissed of at it now i cant find the micromon that attacked him anywhere i gone through the WHOLE lang and found NOTHING please help

rpieterdon

9. blastoise

blastoise Member

Aug 5, 2014
    If you stand in the town of minerelia where the shop is aka healing center and go to blocks south then left (i think or is it one block south?) you will find a megadrill standing on the bottom of the screen and you just go up and talk to him to start the fight. Hope this helps!

10. TouchGamer1987

TouchGamer1987 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Grad Student
    New York City
    My game keeps crashing right after I beat the leader of the Black Root Cult.

Is this happening to anyone else? It's happened to me 4 times.

11. rpieterdon

rpieterdon New Member

Aug 6, 2014
    did not find anything i use a ipad 2 and do i need to go where the man says "hold and kid man are working here" and then pushes you away?

12. blastoise

blastoise Member

Aug 5, 2014
    I think that's the place. See if you recognize the second picture (the one with the mysterious guy) in this link http://quickgamer.net/games/micromon/list-of-micromons/vaithe/ because it's there you have to be at the bottom of the screen to the right, and remember the micromon is not in the grass it stands in the open like an NPC.

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Just bumping my post

14. TouchGamer1987

TouchGamer1987 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Grad Student
    New York City
    Anyone having crashing issues after beating the leader of Black Root???

Please help!

15. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Can someone give me a quick run down on the starters?

16. FateRiddle

FateRiddle Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Three things:

1. Stun. This skill spend one turn, no damage, not even 100% hit rate, even hit, give you that one turn back, make any sense?

2. Always come second? In pokemon, after one of your pokemon dies, the next one you throw in the battle will hit first if it has better speed, but in this game, it always hit second no matter what. In a game where everybody one hits each other, this make the game much less strategic.

3. Catch rate. Does catch rate has anything to do with how much health a micromon has left? The answer seems to be NO in my experience, (I noticed it since the comment on chips(normal, easy..) never change. ) Anyone feel the same?

17. Firefly0704

Firefly0704 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    1. Use moves like headbut or pummel that do damage and have a chance to confuse/stun. My vellow's confuse-lock with punch was the main reason I used it (until it was ~lvl 20, by which it wasn't hitting hard enough to keep using). Then I used viclaw who has punch (15% confuse), headbut (30% confuse), and pummel (40% stun), and dealt a lot more damage. It did help that it was a dr10 that I got from an egg vs vellow's dr4 from the wild.

2. I feel ya here, though I is really funny when te same thing happens to your opponent, espically when they start to swap out low hp monsters and get stuck with 3-4 monsters that don't get a chance cause they all have low hp from earler.

3. Was wondering the same thing, and I would guess it does and is more of a hidden mechanic, kinda like how poke balls never state their catch rate.

Oh, and random luck of the day: I got Agita (mineral based godly monster) from a silver egg earlier.

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #459 ste86uk, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    Only own the water one sorry and I'd say do not pick him. He doesn't have a 0 stamina move so once your out you can't do much besides use a pot and you can't use those in pvp. Also I have other water micromon that have better abilities and passives so yeh...

Can't comment on the others sadly but by now there's probably a record of their abilities online? Abilities that deal damage and have a chance to confuse/paralyse ect are the best. Straight up affliction abilities suck as usually not a great chance to hit and even if it does you don't gian a lot with most of them. If it misses you lost stamina and a turn

Edit: a tactical choice would be wind. The first area your in is water and wind beats water and you can capture water micromon for the next zone which is fire, in fire you can get fire for the next wind zone ect. So I'd say wind. I picked water trying to be tactical based on it being strong vs 2 types and only weak vs 1 but sadly didn't know the order of the zones or the abilities.

19. FateRiddle

FateRiddle Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    #460 FateRiddle, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    NICE!

About catch rate, the description just brings about my doubts, and now I catch every monster at full health, haven't felt the catch rate drop a single bit yet.

One more thing about monster stats, it seems pretty random to me, got 2 scorch:
    hp 89, st 205, att 71, def 26, DR 9 lvl 19
    hp 90, st 315, att 63, def 23, DR 7 lvl 16

So is there some inner conversion fomula, that keep the total stats proportional to DR, or the stats itself serve as an independent variable, that monsters could suffer or benefit from besides DR rate? Hope those who have finished the game could run some test with their relatively large sample pool.

Edit: Actually I prefer to think the initial stats is random, just see those two scorch, I leveled up the DR 7 one to the same lvl 19, and its stats:
    hp 95, st 315, att 67, def 24, DR 7 lvl 19 compared with
    hp 89, st 205, att 71, def 26, DR 9 lvl 19
    hp+att+def are the same for both, so I start to think stamina remains constant and independent to DR. hp+attack+defence has some sort of positive relation with DR, sort of like a weighted sum of the three is determined by DR, (att and def should weigh more than hp). Again this is just my theory based on two samples...