Universal Micromon (by Pocket Trend)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 30, 2014.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Obviously I don't mean all the time forever, what I was saying is the rarer it is the more tries it may take...unless your really lucky.

2. FateRiddle

FateRiddle Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    I've been playing like nonstop, till just now.
    First time try online arena, and obviously I'm matched with some guy with 4 godly and 2 legendary. Right.
    So magically, I suddenly lost all the appetite for this game. And not planning to pick up till the next major update.

3. TouchGamer1987

TouchGamer1987 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Grad Student
    New York City
    I found the game to be too short. At least the story.

Does anyone else agree?

4. Firefly0704

Firefly0704 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Yeah, storyline is fairly short. And pvp is useless for me since I can't claim any bp even though I've got a couple of wins.

5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I disagree especially for the price of the game and it taken me a while as I grinded some between each bit also.

Still plenty to do after the story and all for 69/99 and people still complain or rate bad? I'd love to know what else you could do for that much that would fill so many hours.

People are so cheap I'm suprised everything isn't f2p with horrible pay models

6. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    I've found that if you win in online play and exit out of the game for a while, it will eventually give you your BP.

don't close the game from multitasking, just switch to a different app for about 10mins or so. It's been working for me somewhat.

7. Firefly0704

Firefly0704 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Hmm, well, I got back on after about 1.5 hrs and still hasn't given me my bp. Won another match and now will wait to see if it does now.

8. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Ugh. IGN reviewed micromon, with the headline of the review stating that the game is a "pokemon rip-off". Seriously? I mean, it's clearly inspired by pokemon, and I would've been ok with them calling it a clone, or something else more neutral. But a "rip-off"? That's about as negative as you can get.

This is why IGN and their userbase will never have serious content regarding mobile games.

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I don't really care for most reviewers, not to annoy anyone here at TA but who's to say their opinion means more than anyone else's. Some at other places have inflated egos and belive they are more important than they actually are.

Everyone has a different opinion which is why it's good here at TA as we all talk and we can see different peoples opinions on games to help make a decision if we are undecided. Like with movies, I've seen terrible reviews for something I aboaloutely loved which seems to constantly happen as I've seen nearly everything out there being the hermit I am!

Anyway sorry to go on, it's just irritating when a review is so against something rather than giving an honest open opinion with no biase and even then it's just one persons opinion but you sadly often see people gunning for games.

10. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    After at least 15 runs through the Navia module (via the save trick of course) I scored a Teratail and Blufant, both at DR10.

Thought for sure the medium cards wouldn't work but got them on the first try. Blufant was fully healthy and Teratail was yellow so I subscribe to the theory that health doesn't matter.

That was seriously going to be my last run in that module because it had been so fruitless!

11. I got a DR10 Wavefant early on...in regular areas. I also found plenty of Teratails in the regular areas, but highest was DR9 and all three cards failed on it. :( Are those modules really worth the diamonds?

12. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I really don't think so, at least not in Navia. It didn't seem much better than wandering anywhere else, especially in terms of DR. In fact I just went ahead and blew another 100 on the bike.

13. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    Nope! Their a complete waste. I used the Module from the last area of the game and it yielded nothing but three or four types of the same Micromon. A complete waste of 200 diamonds.

Does anyone know how soon we'll get a game update? Micromon is full of bugs and things that need adjusting.

14. Linebarrel86

Jul 27, 2012
    In my skin...
    BTW, I just encountered a bug where my Micromon were damaged from the arena when I switched back to single player mode.

15. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Is it possible to swap Pokemon while in the midst of battle? Like I normally watch on tv

16. Mamalovesyou

Mamalovesyou Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Is this the best pokemon clone on ios?

17. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Yes. You'll work it out on the screen. Or watch some YouTube vids.

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I don't know how soon the update is but they did mention it being soon on Facebook saying bug fixes, fixing pvp and new micromon. Didn't expect those already.

19. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Need another save file as soon as possible. Like I said, if I start over single player, I lose my monsters. Can't catch em all, can't play multiplayer. :(
    I really want confirmation on this coming.

20. Flip90

Flip90 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Hi does this have cloud saves? Cheers