Universal Micromon (by Pocket Trend)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 30, 2014.

1. shadowcandy

shadowcandy Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Hey guys. I'm on the Golden Pebbles quest and I found the mandrill south of the town but he just says 'bahhh' and I can't update the quest. What am I missing??

2. shadowcandy

shadowcandy Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Hey guys. I'm on the Golden Pebbles quest and I found the mandrill south of town but it just says 'baawwwrr' and won't update the quest. What am I missing?? (Sorry multiple posts)

3. Firefly0704

Firefly0704 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Are you sure you have the right one? Two areas down, then one left. He's in the bottom right corner.

4. Namorat

Namorat Member

Mar 8, 2014
    I have a little more than half the Micromon available in the game so far and defeated the four Legion Members. I don't know how much awaits me now, but up to this point I enjoyed the game. It looks nice and the game mechanics work. Despite being a clone, a few things are even better than Pokemon for me personally.

All in all, it was worth the money for me.

5. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Whenever I talk to the burgle on the road to aera he just makes a sound, but the researcher doesn't come and get him :/ is this a bug?

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    There's still a bit to go and depending how much you've levelled your team it's much tougher than what you've had so far! But I won't spoil it

7. Firefly0704

Dec 19, 2012
    No this isn't a bug. If you remember, malk says to go on without him and he will catch up later. (I assume you mean in the desert as I don't recall another meeting with a burgle).

8. TouchGamer1987

TouchGamer1987 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Grad Student
    New York City
    So wait, what do you do after you beat the legion members?

Is there more?

9. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    There's a final area (not as big as the 4 elemental regions, but still significant) with a bunch of "final battles". These are really tough, so you might want to grind and stock up on potions etc before you head down that way. It wraps up the story, and that's about it.

10. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I don't know about any desert, unless you mean navia.
    This micromon is the evolution of burgle I think. It looks a bit like a weasel?

Anyway it's near the portal to aera, the wind place after magma and before mineralia.

Also, I'm not talking about Malk, I'm talking about the short-black haired researcher that teleports to you, gives you two medium chips for finding a lost micromon, and then teleports himself and the micromon back to the lab.

11. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Aye as said above after you beat the last legion member you continue North. There are a lot of tough battles and no place to heal.

12. Firefly0704

Dec 19, 2012
    Oh, that dude! Ok. Went to where to burgle is, nothing happened for me. So it's either a bug, or it's not one of the missing micromon. And the desert is later in the story.

13. phil2k

phil2k Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Best early micromon

Hello all,
    What do you think are the best normal-type micromon to catch and train up from the first areas (pre-water?). I've got a couple of DR10s, but I don't know if any of them are worth training up, or if I should hold out for specific rates, ultra-rates etc. I've got lots of great water micromon, but no standout normals. Any advice?

14. Firefly0704

Dec 19, 2012
    Pococo (super rare) without a doubt. It isn't very strong, but it can take a beating before going down. If you get lucky and find a dr7+ vellow (ultra rare) it might be worth it. My dr4 vellow on the other hand, wasn't. Those are the ones I used from the first area, so I don't know how good the others are.

15. I really like Grill/Bluvel, but not sure you can get him pre-Navia, as I first saw him along Route 2 from Navia to Magma.

16. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    This game needs some SERIOUS adjustments...

[​IMG]

17. Can't they just block jailbroken phones from accessing the arena?

18. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
  19. Linebarrel86

Linebarrel86 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cog in the corporate machine.
    In my skin...
    Hopefully they can. I don't mind losing, but c'mon....

At the very least, I should be matched against people within 5 levels of myself. If nothing's done soon, I'll probably end up leaving this game alone completely. It's no fun to be mercilessly beaten time and time again.

The single player mode is fun, but a bit on the short side. The fact you can't earn premium currency or exchange gold for it, also hurts the game.

And now stuff like this...?

A bit disappointing.

20. Yeah, I know it's a tricky situation. Hopefully they can fix the multiplayer without going to those extremes. But this is why it's so hard to take leaderboards seriously these days. Even without the hacking, multiplayer would be broken bc of IAPs. Games in which you can buy a leg up either shouldn't have leaderboards, or should have two separate ones (if that's even possible).