GameClub Mikey Shorts (by BeaverTap Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Andonisus

Andonisus Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Haha, I'm sweatin' it already! WooHooII (hopefully a TA forum goer!) has already made me spend the past 3 hours going back through all the stages, polishing them up, to take first back - proud to claim first to hit 40,000+ though!

I'll have to jump in and join you guys on the story mode fun. :)

2. Shaun glitch

Shaun glitch Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    If you have a spare 700 hours yes lol :D

3. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    Oh, ya well then that's just stupid.. Still my overall GC challenge score is right? I could probly get it into the top 25 (was 30 or sumthing) for GC challenge total but i bet there's alot of people who haven't even started playing that yet.. I dunno I don't dont find the game to be that amazingly good for me to spend hours trying to get certain times, I'll probly just finish the rest of challenge mode try to find the shorts (found) some and that's about it I guess... I'd rather more of the really hard challenges at the end that are hard just to finish in time (or finish period). Don't care enough to try to spends hours being #1... I hope some more levels come out though, in an update.

As for competing on best times in some of these early stages what's the point? It's like who can walk in a striated line the fastest. I prefer LoE(well Atlest LoE2) where all the levels are hard throughout.

4. WooHooII

WooHooII Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Back in first, after finding an faster route and squeezing 120 points out of a single stage. Running out of levels to optimize though; I might not be able to hold on for much longer.

5. h_A_Z

h_A_Z Active Member

Oct 29, 2011
    PJ
    Devs I started playing my game during a flight and now all my Achievements is in game and not synced w Gamecenter. How do I go about transferring them to Gamecenter?

6. qpawn

qpawn Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Game Developer
    California, USA
    Sorry about that. We're working on a fix in an update! It'll probably be a button you'll be able to tap to sync with Game Center. We'll post here when we have more details! Our apologies again! :eek:

7. Hans Kisaragi

Hans Kisaragi Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Missing 1-2 achievements for 100% completion.. such an awesome game <3

8. h_A_Z

h_A_Z Active Member

Oct 29, 2011
    PJ
    Wow thanks for your fast reply! Well done on the game!

9. TinkyWinky

TinkyWinky Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    Great game.Please fix the One Tooth face.I can't get it.

10. craighinrichs

craighinrichs Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Thanks, I am going to try that. I thought that couple milliseconds in the air might hurt my time.

YES! That would be awesome! Or what those crazy bikers wear with the aerodynamic helmet!

11. Shaun glitch

Shaun glitch Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    Each to there own I
    Like trying to beat the fast times as its a challenge to be the best, I like the challenge mode too everyone different :)

12. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Or suits with propellers or, dare I say it, jet packs on the back.

13. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    This game was too easy, I wish the shorts coins were more well hidden.

14. craighinrichs

craighinrichs Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Yeah, but that's what makes it a fun casual game, IMO. Trying to get the best score on each level and the challenges add a level of variable difficulty that I really enjoy.

15. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    #295 studepaber007, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
    ^ This! I'm like top 50 in most of the stages and have NO CLUE how you guys are putting up some of these times lol

I would love to see different costumes in the game like different animals (bear, cat) or maybe a banana or dwarf. Make some of them more expensive like 5-10k coins. I love the ease of getting coins in this game, doesn't feel like a grind.

16. Werebite870

Werebite870 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    I'd love to see the addition of new categories of costumes: pants and shirts. I was also wondering if we will be getting the option to play our own music, or at least edit the volume levels of music vs sound effects. As much as I love the music of the game, i find the coins sounds a bit irritating.

Thanks to the devs for all of their hard work. You have created a game thats sucked up more of my time than any other IOS game since hook champ and jet car stunts

17. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Mikeg an qpawn you did a great job! This game is awesome. I remember the time you guys were very active in the super quick hook and hook champ forums. Qpawn you are the master of speed runs! ;) You made a really great game here with tons of replayability!

18. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    I played the fisrt sessions of this game offline. When I opened the game I went to the achievements and after a few moments the gamecenter achievements were updated.

19. JackMule

JackMule Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Make a developer score/time section just like Rocketcat Games did for both of you. I'd love to see how fast you guys go!

20. Andonisus

Andonisus Member

Aug 26, 2012
    I felt so proud before going to bed last night, only to wake up to yet another daunting challenge from you! I was simultaneously elated and heartbroken, haha.

Don't tell me it was C-11, because I just found an extra 270 points there after honestly believing, all this time, that a score of 606 was the best you could do on that level. You're right about it getting to the point where the only margin we can find is a few points, at best, though.

Glad to see you're a forum member, and I look forward to struggling to take first back after you, inevitably, pass me again. :)