Universal Mini Warriors - (by Triniti Interactive Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #241 Avantyr, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013

I think it's funny how the trinity people show up every two months, answer one question and run away when people complain about their games's quality, even though some of us are actually offering ways to fix some of these problems.
    I also can't believe someone would be mad enough to unlock merlin $297, Uriah $840-891.

Quests have weird jumps, power goes from 5500 to 9300, WTF!?. The quest for getting 4* heroes has stages for every amount except 3 heroes, etc...

Item prices are still too low, 10k for a purple item, they can cost 500 crystals to buy. Add another 0 to the prices, right now there is no point to selling things, especially considering how low drop rates are... The missions that give you an item give you about the same amount in gold that an item is worth... WTF?!...

2. TRINITIgames

TRINITIgames Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    New heroes and new units will be added.

3. Sageone

Sageone Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    This will take me 1 week of straight material farming, but I have already started.

I have 3 3-star shield melee dudes, I will up their skills as well. God I wish I had some more crystals, when's the next server outage??? :D

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Have you ever have 3 or 4 stars heroes by using Bronze refresh? I always have 1 star hero by using this function. So stupid!

5. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    You can most defiantly get 3 and 4 star heroes from bronze refreshes.

6. TRINITIgames

Mar 24, 2010
    #246 TRINITIgames, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    Mini Warriors upcoming update

Version 1.1 will be released in middle September.

What's new in version 1.1

- Deploy Heroes
    • Prestige level will now no longer be required to unlock deployment slots. Players now can deploy up to 20 heroes, up from 12.
    • Now there’s a limit on how many heroes players can lead into battle. Players can deploy 6 heroes at the beginning. As your Prestige levels up, more heroes will be available to deploy.
    [​IMG]
    - Stages
    • Battlefield size has been increased.
    • Some stages' difficulty has been adjusted.

- Daily Login Bonus has been added.
    [​IMG]

- News Board
    • If our server is down for maintenance, players will be notified when they launch the game.
    • All four-star heroes’ stats have been boosted.

- Heroes
    • All four-star heroes’ stats have been boosted.

-Bug fixes

Mini Warriors™

Fenshun Network Technology (Shanghai) Company Limited
    Dear Players of Mini Warriors, We are glad to present you with the Early Access version of Mini Warriors II updated to…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Dear Players of Mini Warriors, We are glad to present you with the Early Access version of Mini Warriors II updated to the current Mini Warriors games. This upgrade is exclusive for the Mini Warriors players. Enjoy tons of new content and features: • A completely new game: Mini Warriors 2, not a DLC • Completely new 3D battlefield, with 360 degrees panoramic view • Over 60 New heroes and fantastic new skills • An amazing continent newly-built 10 times larger to conquer • Rule your floating island and build the castle of your own • Vertical and horizontal views can be switched at any time • Single hand operation in vertical mode available • Huge amounts of AFK bonus granted, just keep it easy and enjoy • And hundreds of new features waiting for you to explore ► ► ► ► ► With recruiting powerful heroes and leading invincible armies, you can beat back evil enemies so as to accomplish glorious achievement. ► ► ► ► ► Atlas is calling for you! Joining in our legion alliance to fight against Nigel, God of Darkness, and crush his conspiracy! In the 2D cartoon multiplayer game, you as a lord can create own valiant legion and recruit great heroes, who have been lauded by poets for hundreds years. Those heroes lead troops including cavaliers, magicians, archers and warriors to fight for Balthazar, God of Brightness. ► ► ► ► ► Amazing battlefield with more than one thousand troops in it: • Exciting real-time combat, winning the battle after wiping out enemies in the battleground. • Flexible formations available are critical for you to reverse the course of combat. • Intense and magnificent battles involve a few of legions with great heroes doing almost everything they can to win. • Delicate and vivid cartoon images with gorgeous and exciting hero skills ► ► ► ► ► Abundant and interesting game contents: • Recruit 200 different heroes • Collect more than 100 powerful items and equipments • Cultivate 8 kinds of troops with strong sense of reality • Beat enemies from 400 stages • Accomplish more than 300 achievements in the game • Play the game with other lords across the world ► ► ► ► ► Tip: We suggest you to use iPhone5 or above to better experience the game. Note: Players need to upgrade your device to iOS 8.0 or above before upgrading the game to the latest version as Apple system is no longer to support iOS version below 8.0 https://twitter.com/MiniWarriors_TG https://www.facebook.com/miniwarriors.triniti
    Information
    Seller:Fenshun Network Technology (Shanghai) Company Limited
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Aug 01, 2013
    Updated:Jul 13, 2020
    Version:2.6.0
    Size:1.3 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (19)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

7. jazzaw

jazzaw Member

Aug 20, 2013
    nice! btw when is the update going to release?

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm waiting for the comment "Battlefield size has been increased."!

BTW, what does "All four-star heroes’ stats have been boosted" mean?

9. TRINITIgames

Mar 24, 2010
    Their stats have been increased.

10. Sageone

Dec 17, 2010
    Dear Triniti,

That's a cool update, but the important update should be: Prices Adjusted or Frequent Sales.

Otherwise, no one will ever get Merlin or Uriel because who in their right mind would spend that kind of money for a virtual hero on a game that they probably won't be playing 6 months from now.

11. Sageone

Dec 17, 2010
    So far I got 3 3-star (of which 2 I passed up) and 1 4-star hero from bronze refreshes.

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    How many times you used bronze refreshes until have that hero?

13. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Trinity, as posted above the 3 star lance cavalary has worse stats than the 2 star sword cavalry.

14. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    #254 nonexist, Aug 28, 2013
    What I think is because the 2 star doesn't have the stomp skill, yesterday I replaced this unit in my army and started training a 3 star, with his ability he can damage more enemies, he should be more powerful thought.

15. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    Trinity, prices on chest should be revised, cleaning up stages from 71 to 80 with 3 stars to receive a silver key and get 3000 gold from a chest is cheap.

16. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Chest rewards are feeble, keys are not worth farming or buying. That said, I did once get 10,000 gold for a type 2 chest, and another time 6 crystal. So the type 3 and 4 chest might have some potentially ok rewards. But yeah, it doesnt seem worth farming keys.

17. Ragnard

Ragnard Member

Aug 18, 2013
    The gold chest gave me purple equipment though

18. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    I have received better prices before from wooden and bronze chests, that's why I'm saying it needs to be revised, that silver chest should have given me something better than 3k gold

That's really cool, I guess luck doesn't want to be with me.

19. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #259 Avantyr, Aug 28, 2013
    Triniti,
    Blue items have too low of a drop rate, even when getting 3*. I have spent close to 300 energy "farming", without getting any...

20. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    #260 nonexist, Aug 28, 2013
    they reduced the drop rate after they put the items on sale in the shop, I can tell you it was easier on the starting days. I have a total of 25 blue items, since the update in the shop I think I have only received like 3.