Universal Mini Warriors - (by Triniti Interactive Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Triniti,
    I created a suggestion box thread in the forums, you might want to take a look every once in a while ;).

2. Badim

Badim Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    http://theelitegames.net
    Russia
    I wonder, why there in roadmap no fix for items-merged bug?

It just plain stupid - did a same map for a 100 times(100!), got 2 Axes(3 lvl weapon), and now they were merged. I mean - if i dress any hero with one of them - both axes will be used, if i undress them - they both will be avaible.

I have tryed to dress/undress - and now some of items refusing to be dressed on any hero =(

3. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    Try this, put a white weapon to one of the guys who have the axe and a green weapon to the other, then try to equip the axes.

4. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    great suggestions mate.

5. Sageone

Sageone Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Hey guys, I have a glitch where in my warehouse, it's showing all of my old white gear still equipped yet all of my heroes are wearing green or blue... They need to make an unequip button! (I guess I will hold off selling the gear cuz I want them to raise the sale price but still, as it is, that's not even an option).

6. TRINITIgames

TRINITIgames Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    It will be added in an coming update. We are currently collecting suggestions on our forum and a new event rewarding tcrystals were added recently, you may help to check.

7. Sageone

Dec 17, 2010
    Thanks Triniti, I'm already registered on that forum:
    Sageone username on forum
    Demetrio is my user id in-game

I have already posted suggestions. Thx for listening to us and for the upcoming updates.

8. TRINITIgames

Mar 24, 2010
    Reed's stats will be fixed along with 4-star one's in version 1.1.0

9. TRINITIgames

Mar 24, 2010
    Those suggestions will be submitted to secs, thank you for your kind support.

10. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    Now this is stupid, I have tried for 2 days to get a single red scroll, losing gold, exp and fame from higher stages, and haven't got any.
    Please increase the items droop rate! This game is dying on me because of this.

11. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Scrolls were horrible yesterday.

I usually try 2x and if I am 0-2 I stop. I think there is such a thing as "scroll time" and if its not scroll time, you arent getting any. If it is scroll time, you keep going until your streak ends and you may get 3-8 in a row.

12. Spaminal

Spaminal New Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Good Game

Hey Triniti,
    A good solid game here. My name is Spaminal and I am prestige 41. Checking in for the event that you have going on.

13. Sageone

Dec 17, 2010
    #273 Sageone, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    I don't know why but I've been generally lucky with scrolls. I'd say for green I get 2-3/5 and for red 1-2/5... but I don't just farm them all the time. I do maybe 5-10 and spend the rest of my energy on exp/mats and occasionally farm blue gear.

14. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    That's is almost the same that I do but I wanted to upgrade a Hero skill, I need 3 red scrolls and I haven't found any in almost 3 days, neither red scrolls or blue Items.

There is an in game notification:

Attached Files:

15. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    If its works out like they claim, that's great

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I have problem with the game. While I'm playing the game, the message "Data error! Please contact support for assistance", but I don't know how I can contact them. Can you help me?

17. Sageone

Dec 17, 2010
    Hi, I have heard of other people with this problem but don't know how it can be fixed. About contacting Triniti, you can go on their forum and post a thread there or check first if a similar thread exists.

Good luck!!!

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for your help, Sageone.

19. TRINITIgames

Mar 24, 2010
    Dear player

Help to tap on the gear icon at the top left corner and contact support. Btw,please help to reopen the game if you get data error problem

20. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks, TRINITIgames. The bug is fixed automatically. So I can play the game again.