Universal Mini Warriors - (by Triniti Interactive Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. TRINITIgames

TRINITIgames Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    This typo was corrected before the release.

2. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi,wad does iOS 7 users mean? Only iPhone users will get affected? Will existing users get affected if a new user create a new game with a same name as a current user?

3. TRINITIgames

TRINITIgames Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    If you're playing this game with iOS 7, you might be one of the victims. As of now, it seems all these players whose devices running iOS 7 couldn't create a new account, and that they were automatically linked to the same account since their first login. The update to fix this issue is already in the works. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your continued patience.

4. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Lol I'm pretty sure the loading screen is stolen from Kingdom Rush xD

5. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    #25 kenken11, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    Glad that the fix is in the works, hope that the fixes will come b4 apple worldwide release of iOS 7, if not all users will probably be affected. Thanks dev for being active in the enquiries. This is probably 1 of the better triniti games, love it very much and I played everyday.

Dev, I would like to suggest a "replay" button after each stage completion page as it is quite troublesome to go to the map page to choose the same stage again and again.

Thanks

6. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi dev, I also suggest daily login rewards for gem currency as it will encourage ppl to play more.

Thanks

7. thebassman

thebassman Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Really? I loaded it on my iPad 2, and haven't had any problems yet... what sort of issues should I be seeing on an iPad 2?

So far, this is probably one of my favourite Trinity games... the art style is definitely "borrowed" but the gameplay seems pretty unique.

8. florhackson

florhackson Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Kinda like this game so far, built a really nice team, w/o iap. Got 2 4 stars which are destroying everything.

The 1 tip I have noticed: place foot soldiers on the front line, Calvary second line, Calvary easily has the speed to meet the enemy right when foot soldiers do, killing the first wave pretty easily.

9. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    #29 Ijipop, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    Very good game, but...
    This one got their hands on your wallet.
    You can play for 2 hours straight, no problem.
    But then you have no choice to put money in...
    If you want a 4 star hero it cost 80 gem/4.99$ for 120. And your not even sure you'll get a 4 star hero...
    The games starts to be very hard and then you're condemned.
    There is so many things you have to buy to upgrade your hero/troops. It's really a money pit .
    After 50 battles they all look the same and you just couln't care less.
    Charge 4,99 for a full game or any amount you want. But you are greedy greedy pigs...
    Deleted.

10. Menel

Menel Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Engineer
    TN
    Take a break, play something else, mow the lawn, wash your car, read a book, cook dinner, goto work.

Are you really complaining about a 2hr play streak on a dinky mobile game?

If they didn't offer money options, you'd be random rolling for a 4 star hero like ancient games of random roll, Diablo, D&D, etc. Just ignore the store option. Easy.

11. RamazAdelphos

RamazAdelphos Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2013
    I have to say that I honestly was not expecting much from this game just thought Id give it a little test play, because like everyone here I am a itouch gamer and like to try out all games when I have the chance, but anyways this game is fun:0 it's kind of like clash of clans alittle . Just a tiny bit but seriously I enjoyed this game and think ill keep it on my itouch for awhile:)

12. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    It's really fun and it can be zoomed in and out and you can see your mini warriors warring each other, looks fun.

Currently at stage 60! Enjoy while it's free.

13. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Decided to d/l it to check it out. Made it through 4 or 5 stages before it started crashing on almost any command.

14. kitrobo

kitrobo Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Manhattan
    yeah Kotak! He will have god-like heroes until the fix is implemented lol

15. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    If you care Triniti, I believe it's crashing because I deleted a unit that was in my army and the game screwed up and put something strange in the unit's place. It doesn't know how to handle the strange unit so just crashes every time it sees the error.

16. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Thanks for fixing the bugs that unequip items.

17. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Small suggestion, can we lower the power usage for each battle? Right now it's 6/8 for normal/elite stages. Lowering it to 4/6 would be great. Another solution could be to change the recharge time to 3 minutes instead

The game is fun, but doing 1 hour runs just to wait another 10 hours to play again isn't really holding my attention. Btw, is our energy permanently at 120?

18. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    I'm getting a data error when I try to open the game and it won't load. Any one else getting this?

With that said I was enjoying the game up until now. My only problem so far is battles being faught off screen which is kind of annoying.

But it's a fun little game I've enjoyed my time spent with it

Hope the data error thing can be fixed

19. thebassman

thebassman Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    This.

20. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    The connection get unstable at times, hope the connection get better in the future.

Do wish to see the pvp soon. Hope the pvp will be balanced. Like pvp only allow a difference or 5 lvls etc.

Also would like alliance or guild features.

Daily rewards feature.