Universal Mini Warriors - (by Triniti Interactive Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Skvirsky

Skvirsky Member

Oct 2, 2012
    I have the data error too... :-/

2. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Ugh, dont know how the game did it, but i just lost 50 gems. Had 185, used 20 to recharge my energy, and now im down to 115. As others have mentioned, connectivity gets really buggy during peak hours which may have led to me losing gems.

Also realizing there isn't much to this game since you can't participate in the actual battles. Perhaps magic spells or something?

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Based on my understanding, first recharge is 10 gem follow by 20 and then 50. Your situation might be you did a double recharge, that is why u are down to 115. U might have recharged the 20 gems one and because of the connection instability, the value was not shown and so u recharge another time.

4. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    That's freakin ridiculous. Well I guess I'm not getting that 50 back then.. and with that, I am done with this app. Can't deal losing $5 worth of gems over a lousy connection bug.

5. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    I like it, I'd like you to add an unequip all button in the blacksmith so when I replace someone I can easily give their equipmen to the new hero, or at least an unequip button when looking at the gear.
    My connection seems really unstable...
    So far, the iap doesnt seem too bad, from gold refreshes I got 1 4* and 4 3* heroes.

6. Elrion

Elrion New Member

Sep 23, 2012
    I got the same 4 * hero and they combined... Seem to be a single unit, but it can only be upgraded to (my prestige * 2) - (20) I was 10 when I got the second one, so the game sees a single hero but uses the stats of the old one (cannot upgrade the number of troops as well)... Anyhow, if you are giving attention to bugs please consider my report and fix the problem...

Other than that, the game looks fine, it is fun but needs a few tweaks which are already mentioned above;

- daily rewards (a few crystals etc..)

- reduced timer for energy

- some arena / pvp action

Wrath of Alor (ex I am MT) has a great balance for the above suggestions..

Good luck..

3 stars for now...

7. Mr.

Mr. Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    How did they combine...

8. mr.murder

mr.murder New Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Data error

I'm getting a data error when I try to open the game and it won't load. Any one else getting this?

I hope the data error problem can be fixed because i can not open the game :(

9. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    Yeah there's two more of us complaining about the same thing

10. Elrion

Elrion New Member

Sep 23, 2012
    When I bought the second hero with the same name they became a bugged single one...

The devs seemed to solve the bug tho, since my hero is fine -yet the second one is lost-...

11. TrueSouldier

TrueSouldier Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Does anyone know of a good alternative to this game? It looks like something I would enjoy but bad reviews and inability to connect to the server basically ruined it for me.

12. araziza

araziza Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    This would be a good example of a really entertaining freeware money grab, if it worked. The server issues make this game effectively unplayable.

13. Mr.

Mr. Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    The connection is horrible. It takes forever to make a move. And there is always the chance that you will get a roll back!

14. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    It is just me or the difficulty has increased? and what is happening with the loots, I haven't received a single loot the entire day!

15. Mr.

Mr. Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    They just updated the game. And the difficulty has gone up for sure. The drop rate has always been so low. Don't worry about that.

16. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    It's a ok game, but the main issue is - read below game workflow
    Connect to the server > Fight > connect to the server > after fight load loot > connect to the server > army upgrade > connect to the server > equip weapon > connect to the server (what the are u serious) > buy army > connect to the server ...,
    So 90 % of you game time is spent on "Connect to the server"
    Oops, connect to the server failed :(

17. Hwa

Hwa Member

Dec 27, 2011
    #57 Hwa, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    Latest update says they tweaked some server settings to improve. However I haven't been able to connect to the server for the last 30-40 min. I imagine it may be due to increased user volume as the game becomes more popular, but no way to verify that. Either way, this should have been addressed before going live. If this had been a big-ticket title, there would have been major publicity backlash a la the sim city/maxis issue a few months ago.

I wish they would go away with the required connection. Really ruins the experience. I'm guessing its implemented to prevent jailbreak exploits of their IAP or monkeying around with the clock. However, it locks users out from playing when no connection is available, such as on airplanes, in foreign countries, no wifi, etc.

fun game overall, just the connection issues spoiling it currently.

18. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    My connection was perfect around 6pm GMT, but ten hours later I am having server issues again

19. Mr.

Mr. Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Same here.

20. Bone16

Bone16 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    For a freemium it is quite good. Server for me as well but if I do the same action right away, it will go through. Minor annoyance but still very playable and fun