Universal Mini Warriors - (by Triniti Interactive Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Mr.

Mr. Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    It's not playable!!!!

2. araziza

araziza Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    It would be really good, but the server issues are a huge deal breaker.

3. thebassman

thebassman Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    I'm starting to hit a bit of a paywall now... I'm having to grind quite a bit to upgrade my guys enough to pass levels. The difficulty has definitely increased, as there are levels I passed with 3 stars a couple of days ago, that I can't pass at all now... It's slowly moving from fun to frustrating...

4. xCobalt

xCobalt Active Member

Jul 21, 2011
    This game would be so much better (and probably more stable) if there wasn't a server check for every single action

5. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    latest news

Attached Files:

6. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    This is not actually a "game," as you dont actually do anything. There is no sort of strategy whatsoever except to watch your guys fight, figure if you can upgrade anything, and then watch them fight again.

So...if you want a, lets call it a simulation of a strategy game, with IAP & timers, with thousands of buggy server checks, rather than an actual strategy game that works well, then go for it!

That this game has any sort of popularity at all is indicative of the psychological appeal of progression, even progression without an actual game attached.

7. Gamehenge

Gamehenge Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 8, 2012
    I wanted to chime in!

Sure this game is freemium with lots of pay walls and it might not appeal to everyone, but i have to say that I really enjoy its very casual nature! I'd agree with the poster above that it is more of a simulation than anything else, but i really enjoy watching my stats go up, and seeing my little army overtake challenges that destroyed them the day before.

Im glad the devs are responding to the server issues,and when they do, that will make this game even better. I do think they have a lot of potential to add to this game, and keep it interesting as you progress further.

This game may not be for everyone, but i've been playing all week, and i still look forward to spending a few minutes at the end of a long work day, trying to choose the best missions to farm so that i can improve my warriors to beat their next big challenge!

8. thebassman

thebassman Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    There's been a noticeable improvement of server responsiveness today so far... makes the game considerably more enjoyable to play.

As for no strategy, while it's not complicated, there is some strategy as to where your various warriors are placed, as certain types do better against certain enemies, etc. In addition, there's some strategy in how you choose to upgrade your warriors (is it better to increase their unit size, or spend time/money on their academy levels, etc). Certainly, though, it's not overly complicated, and part of the enjoyment is purely the psychological appeal of progression.

9. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Since Triniti has been active in this thread, I really have to ask this question, and I'm not asking it to sound like I am being condescending, because I would like a real answer: Is there some reason that every game you guys do has to be designed as Freemium? You do realize the respect you would receive if you put out at least ONE Premium game, right? I mean, I would actually give you guys MY money if you did so. You do want my money, correct?

10. Sageone

Sageone Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Hi guys.

I dunno if you ever had an issue like this... This was really frustrating: I bought a 3-star hero yesterday and it confirmed my transaction (in-game gold of course). Then I went into my list of heroes and he wasn't there. The name wasn't the same as any of my other heroes. When I returned to the tavern, he was missing there as well.

It sucks cuz it was a 3-star cavalry unit and I have a lot of infantry and few cavalry... I'm also finding the game to be much harder at my current point. Army strength is 4700 approx. and I have 10 heroes on the battlefield: all 3-star apart from a 4-star mage and a 4-star cavalry unit. I am lvl 28 in my total prestige and have level 24-28 heroes.

11. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #71 Avantyr, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
    Ive used 11 gold refreshes only got 1 4* hero(on the 4th try) . Im probably not going to keep playing at this point...
    i also got a data error and 2 of my armors show up as the same one, when a hero equips one, it shows as though both are equipped by him...
    Edit: my whole inventory is screwed...items show up as equipped even though they aren't..

12. GaussEX

GaussEX Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Gave up on this game. It has good mechanics and gameplay but the drop rate are just plain retarded. If I wanted to waste all my energy on a purple loot ill go watch someone replay wow again. The chances are dull and the battle sometimes relies too much on luck that your guys don't run straight into their counters. Overall either get rid of the energy bar or just increase odds since you have to grind but no benefit and the enemy quickly outnumbers you and you need better gear fast. 3/5

13. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    #73 nonexist, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
    Same here, also if you try to equip the blue bracelet that someone else have on to another character it will be replaced with a gray one and the blue one will disappear.

I'm not giving up yet, I want to see how they are going to implement the multiplayer

14. Frostykoi

Frostykoi New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Michigan
    5 - 4 star heroes ?

I am trying to get my 5th 4 star hero, but my roster is full. When I dismiss a 3 star hero and try for another 4 star hero, I get the 3 star hero that I just dismissed. Any help is much appreciated.

15. Avantyr

Sep 14, 2012
    How many gold refreshes have you done?

16. Frostykoi

Frostykoi New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Michigan
    I think about 6 or so, each time I get one of the characters I dismissed. If a character I just dismissed is showing up before I use the gold refresh, he remains there afterward. If I use the bronze refresh 5 times, and then try a gold refresh, I stil end up with a character I previously dismissed. Needless to say this can get very expensive. :(

17. Avantyr

Sep 14, 2012
    I meant how many did it take to get 4 4* heroes

18. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I've had good luck with bronze refreshes, at level 26ish in prestige, I have 5 level 4s, 2 level 3s and 2 level 2s in my group of 9. 2 of the level 4s I got from rewards for 30 star turn ins (i.e., they give you a chalice and you use that to get the hero). So I guess I got 3 from bronze refreshes, although there may have been another quest reward or two I'm forgetting. There is another chalice, 4 star hero in store after I finish 3 starring the second set of elite levels, which is proving very tough.

Anyway, I dont view my problem is lack of 4 star heros, but rather the fact that advancement slows dramatically around prestige level 25. I think you are expected to grind a lot at this point over several days. To go from squad 8 to squad 9 you need 8 items, that will probably take 12-15 tries -- i.e. almost a full set of energy. To get a hero skill to level 3, you need 3 scrolls, which is maybe 8-10 tries. God help ya if you want to get a skill to level 4 because that is 5 scrolls. To get gear that makes a difference -- there is a chest piece that has 60+ armor that showed up -- um, no idea, but its a rare drop, only got it once with maybe 5ish tries.

19. Frostykoi

Frostykoi New Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Michigan
    I' m guessing around 25 or so gold refreshes so far, however the lvl 4's came pretty early on then nada, only blues.
    Gives me the blues :(

20. nonexist

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    tcrystals reward, if you didn't notice.

Attached Files: