Universal Mini Warriors - (by Triniti Interactive Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yeah, I'm convinced you can exhaust your drops for the day or something like that.

If true, its silly. Still, if you KNOW about it, you can plan for it. Greens are pretty easy to get if you farm for them at times when your drops are good, and I am mostly done equipping my group with greens.

The most annoying thing vis-a-vis drops is the scrolls. 8 energy, little xp and gold, and you can only get a few per day.

2. Amblydoper

Amblydoper New Member

Aug 15, 2013
    I've been getting BETTER drops the last couple days. It is a bit time consuming trying to get 12 items for my next squad size upgrade, and I can't imagine the time it will take to get 40 of the third tier items. But I am getting them almost every time I play.

I think there is no power penalty for failing a level. Can anyone confirm this?

As for level progression, I'm getting stuck at the boss levels. It seems to take a certain attack power to beat a boss level, and then I can blast through several levels before I have to grind again. This means slower progress, but I am not stalled at all. It just takes patience.

I see little advantage to spend tCrystals on anything except the 10tc power refill each day, and 1 silver refresh every day along with my 5 bronze.

3. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    ^This is true, I noticed days ago.

At this moment I'm stuck at stage 80, after I finish my tries for blue items I focus on the higher levels to gain exp and gold. My actual attack power is 7463

4. Sageone

Sageone Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    I'm working on my strategy for this game...

First, should I be spending tcrystals on the 5 tcrystal refresh or the chalices (80 tcrystals).

Second, which char skills do you find the most useful. I noticed archer skill hits maybe 2-3 times... I am really pumping my mage and cavalary 4-star hero skills.

Once I have 4 heroes, since it seems like there isn't a 5th, I am thinking of buying the golden chest+key (I haven't spent a dime on this game and don't intend to).

I am wondering who is better out of the 3-star heroes in terms of infantry: the guy with the spear and forward damage skill or the knight with sword (ignore damage skill)...

I am also at a lack of cavalry units, only have 2 and would prefer to have 3.

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I find cavalry a little annoying, inasmuch as they cant seem to do any damage to archers. I do have 3, but just because of what I got.

I have a 4 star mounted rifleman with a good AOE attack for good damage that is very good (his troops are archers), and a 3 star archer with a slightly different AOE attack (mentions hitting one target x5 plus AOE) that also seems excellent, maybe a better hero killer I dont know. I would like another archer based hero such as the mage. My archer heroes are always the last to die, and accordingly it seems important to get their attack up.

I dont have a mage. I have two 3 star infantry, and the 4 star white knight, all with the 6 second damage immunity. The proc chance goes up by 5% per level up, so I imagine that these guys will be hard to kill with the skill at high level. These dudes do have less damage (base and no aoe skill) so its a trade off. I have a 3 star spearman with an "aoe in front of him" attack that seems pretty inferior to the damage immunity guys. I have two 4 star infantries (the barbarian and 1 other, forget the type) with true aoe type attacks. So far, cavalry all seem to come with Brutal Stomp regardless of what they look like, which is pretty good aoe.

6. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    #106 ArtNJ, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
    More specifically, I have:

4 star:

Willam (looks like a Scottsman), Infantry with BoK and Crescent Slash (good AOE around you): good attack and defense

Helmor (looks like a Viking); Infantry with same skills as the Scottsman: Lower defense but higher attack than William.

Reinard (White Knight): Infantry with BoK and Holy Shield. Best defense, attack is definitely somewhat lower than the others.

Snarky (Mounted Rifleman)(archers) Very nice attack and health, modest defense, BOK and Blast, a 50% aoe with very good radius. Snarky is my best damager I think.

Galahad (Mounted spear) (cavalry) Decent health, attack and defense - no standout skill. BoK and Brutal stomp. Brutal stomp is a 30% aoe with moderate range and high damage

Nicolai (Mounted Bow Archer): Only level 1 so far, so I cant compare to the higher levels. BoK and Pierce Arrow, which is 40% chance to hit all enemy heroes. Potentially a very good skill.

3 Stars:

Vic (Mounted lancer) (cavalry) Just a modestly weaker version of Galahad with same skills.

Noah & Baldwin (Helmed, shielded swordsman) A very modestly weaker version of the White Knight with same skills)

Azad (Elven Archer) Good stats across the board, hardly feels like a 3 star. Lower attack than Snarky though. BoK and Rain of Arrows which is 50% to hit the target 5x and AOE for nearby units.

Maximus (Shield + lance infantry) Havent leveled. Stats look unremarkable. Skills are BoK and Shockwave, a 40% aoe "in front of you". Just didnt sound impressive to me, and I had an extra blue.

I'll add the rest by edit when I have more time, got to run.

7. Mr.

Mr. Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    That's great. Why don't we all post the info of 4 star champions we have?

8. Sageone

Dec 17, 2010
    #108 Sageone, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    The ones you are missing are mage and mounted swordsman:

My mage: Belthor, BoK and Shattered Ground: does 40%, earthquake AoE has mid-range.

My stats (all green, no helm): lvl 30, 3546 hp, 1388 att, 287 def, 25 luck, lvl5 bok and lvl6 shattered ground: 373 damage/cast.

Mounted knight: Galahad, BoK and Brutal Stomp

My stats (he has a blue weapon, rest is all green): lvl 28, 4076 hp, 1038 att, 290 def, 45 luck, 40 dodge lvl 5 BoK and lvl 5 Brutal Stomp: 335 damage/cast

Both my lvl 3 archers (lvl 30 and lvl 28) have the 5 hits skill, that skill is very strong: it's 5 hits at lvl 5, I can do 159 damage/hit so 759 damage and has 50%, whereas mage skill has 40% and brutal stomp 30%...

My archers/mage are last to die... I'm debating about switching out my cavalry unit (lvl3 for either an extra archer or an extra infantry (spear vs sword))...

9. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I'm not as far as some, but it seems I have been lucky with 4 star heroes, just got my 6th. Achievements and 30 star clears give 3 or 4 chalices, and I was lucky with those. I got 1 or 2 on Bronze refreshes, and bought maybe 10 or so silver refreshes, got 2 or 3 3-stars, and 1 or 2 4-stars.

Updated my post above with info on all the heroes that I have seen.

In a pickle now, since I'll have to temporarily give up on a fully leveled blue to start developing the new 4 star hero. I'm prestige 30, and wont get another slot till 35.

Pretty clear I have to make the switch now though, as the new 4 star hero is my 3rd archer unit, and much needed. Have too many infanty units, so it wont hurt me much to sit a blue. You know, aside from all the gold and mats it will take to level him up.

The irony of changing heroes a lot is that I seem less powerful overall than some others that have focused more on developing their smaller number of 4 stars, and changed heroes less.

10. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I've taken a different tack to most. I've saved up my gems and bought goblets with them. I have 2 4* heroes - Helmer, twin axe infantry unit and Galahad, black knight cavalry with double ended spear.

I also have 3 3* infantry, 2 3* bowmen and 1 3* cavalry.

I did lose one golden goblet due to server issues, and nearly enough gems to buy another. I have never seen better than a 2* from bronze refreshes.

I'm at stage 57 and I bought the 10 gem pack early on as the devs had been clever enough to give me a tempting quest to buy 10 gems and I'm happy to pay a $ iap for a game im enjoying for free

From seeing the posts in this thread I can't help but feel my gems would have been better spent buying silver refreshes

11. Amblydoper

Amblydoper New Member

Aug 15, 2013
    I think That is correct. As an experiment, I spent 80 gems worth of silver refreshes (16) and got 4 three-star heros out of it. previously, I had done 8 refreshes and only found one.

I think the goblets are not worth the price.

Right now, I am thinking about end-game strats. It seems the heros are not randomly generated, and there is a limited number of four-star heros I think I've seen 8 different ones mentioned in this thread. The question now is, who else do you put in your army along side them? Those are the ones you should invest gold in first.

I'd like 4 archers, so I think I need one three-star archer in my group. The three-star infantry with the pointy helms seem like the best meat shields, so I want 2 of them too. After that, a cavalry hero or another infantry hero in reserves for adjustments should fill my ranks. Now, to get all 8 four-star heros...

12. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Why does this look so familiar? Kingdom rush maybe?

13. Ragnard

Ragnard Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Just tired on 10 gold refresh cost me 800 crystals and all were 3 star heroes wtf???

14. thebassman

thebassman Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    I haven't been able to get in since last night - more server issues?

15. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Yup no server for me either

16. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    I can get in now

17. Rhokk

Rhokk Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    #117 Rhokk, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    Holy…! You bought 800 crystals?? That's around $70 bucks!! Wow

I'm not sure what is more shocking… you spent so much or the fact that you didn't get a single 4 star character out of 10 gold cups.

Ouch!

18. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    My latest suspicion about the crazy streaky drops is that it may be connection related. If you have a dubious connection, you get no drops. I dunno, but its definitely something, drops are NOT random at certain times for me. I can go 15 battles, half going for white drops, half for green, with 0 drops, and at a good time of day, get 4 whites and 3 greens in 10 battles.

Anyone found keys worthwhile? Keys are not worth the time to farm I find...have 8 tier 2 chests I may never open. That said, I did get 10k gold once, and I saw 6 crystal another time (didnt get to keep it due to a server issue). Those were 2nd tier chests.

19. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    Update is out and be sure to check the in game news section immediately after update.

20. Sageone

Dec 17, 2010
    I can't connect... Updated this morning