GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Indii

Indii Active Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Konstanz
    Almost 4000 and number 59. But there were furries everywhere. I cannot imagine how some people get 8000 points. Amazing!

2. brttrx

brttrx Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    I didn't realize this was going to only be a buck. Downloaded and love it! What great music!

3. diabolus

diabolus Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Photographer
    Switzerland
    Dont know why are you so ecxited about this game.

A simple arcade with one level.

Why so many comments?

Komisch..

4. exalep

exalep Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Because its fun =)

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #465 ImNoSuperMan, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
    zman is banned.

Mr zman. You are banned from TA coz you broke the basic rules which results in instant termination of our membership. I m listing here these rules to warn the rest of you guys so that no one repeats this behavior and realize that any such rule-breaking will not be tolerated here at TA:-
    Link to the original article.

6. AlvinoTheChipmunk

AlvinoTheChipmunk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    OMG THIS MADE MY DAY HAHA, Finally, dreamed about waking up to minigore for weeks, and it's finally a reality. xD

7. ThatRevChap

ThatRevChap Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2009
    How can I see where I am in the global leaderboard without loading ten people at a time until I get down to my position?

8. Blitzkreig

Blitzkreig Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Halo 3 Forum
    Ha, Currently 13th on the Leaderboards right behind Timo :rolleyes:

9. JMCPHX

JMCPHX Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    awesome game, lived up to the hype.

anyone know what the status is for the first update??

10. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    i didnt get into the hype, but since it looks fun and cartoony, i bought it. its awesome! cant wait for updates!

11. zman

zman Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Texas
    I'm surprised you found that from 20 pages ago. It's already 93 on the top paid apps list. Maybe my 7 bucks left could buy me something better :O.

12. Doron

Doron Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Achievement Ideas:

Something similar to Geo wars achievement about surviving for a certain amount of time before shooting any bullets.

Kill count achievement: Kill 100K furries

Getting to a certain score without using clovers

Maintain "clover mode" (i dont know the name) for a certain amount of time.

Mass Kill achievement: Kill 20 furries in one bomb or shotgun blast.

Some way to track your progress of these achievements....

13. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Good times good times :D

Yeah I don't know as far as achievements. They really can only be for killing totals. Maybe one for collecting so many clovers and turning into the crazy guy 5 times or so in one session. Not killing anyone for 10 mins and what-not.

oh you could also do a Seriously... achievement like having 1,000,000 total kills

14. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    How about for 'Number of the Beast' you have to kill 666 furries while in Beast mode? Not in the same game though.

Also how about 'Save One Bullet' which you get once you've killed X number of furries with one shotgun session?

Also 'Duck and Cover!' for killing X number furries with the explosive shotgun box?

15. darchinst

darchinst Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    manager
    Shreveport, la
    getting a certain score only using machine gun (no bombs no shotgun)

make standing in the graveyard spawn twice or more amount of furries and have an achievement for surviving a certain amount of time in the graveyard

certain score without getting hit first time "untouchable"

16. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    So what's the deal with Hardgore then? I can't find much info, but other sites seem to suggest that Minigore is merely a teaser or lite version of Hardgore... if that were true then why the plans to keep updating Minigore? Confusion!

17. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    He's saying that he wants the game to incorporate the enjoyable features that iDracula has. Like perks, etc.

18. qwerty12

qwerty12 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Brazilian rider I like your ideas for the acheivemenys you can get. Especially the number of the beast one.

19. exalep

exalep Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    It's the prequel. Hardgore will be a TD of some sort.

20. dboobis

dboobis Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Bugs, Annoyances and Suggestions

It's that time again, where I've found some things that should be easy to fix but will improve the game a bit.

Bugs:
    -There is a sizeable "dead zone" at the right edge of the map, where it is possible to drop clovers or crates the player cannot pickup. Shouldn't be a problem to sort that though
    -If you pick up a crate the very second you pick up the 3rd clover, it neither explodes nor gives you the shotgun. Again, easily fixable.

Annoyances:
    -The model for the flaming bull or whatever it is only ever holds the machine pistol. Would be nice if it showed the shotgun if you've got it.
    -It would help the atmosphere in my opinion if there were more contextual comments. The quips about the big furry are great, hearing him say he's killed a 100 of these things (for the millionth time) when it's closer to 1000 not so much.
    -Clovers can be easy to lose in bushes.

Suggestions:
    -Track shots fired and accuracy stats too. You can never have too many leaderboards.
    -Auto-update new highscores when connected to OpenFeint (might already do this, but seemed to only update after the next game). Alternatively, just have it auto-connect to OpenFeint with a toggle switch in the options if you don't want to.
    -Make expert mode more challenging by giving John only one life or requiring 5 clovers to transform. At the moment, there is no point not playing expert mode, as it's just normal after 500 points, and so saves you the early grind.

I still think for what it is, Minigore is an excellent game already, and may it quickly become the Pocket God/Harbour Master of 3rd person survival shooters!