GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Coops58

Coops58 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I said don't look here!
    #5601 Coops58, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
    Not my sig, cheezeandspoon's

and

I was in a rush to hate on minigore, I didn't have time to put all my favorites, just the ones that I thought of first

I understand humans make mistakes, but this was just carelessness... a simple playthrough would let you know the update is eeffed up, and theyve done this before, only they knew there was a problem, and still let everyone download the update instead of cancelling it

2. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yes, people are overreacting, but I can't help but feel that Mountain Sheep deserve a lot of the criticism. They should really test the updates before submitting. There is no excuse for this type of major bug. I like the game so I purchased all of the packs (even though they are light on content) and I don't mind playing to unlock the characters again, but this is a huge FUBAR.

3. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    a) only like 20 testers actively test in the beta testers group

b) we weren't given a final build. We didn't even play a build with the Easter Bunny in it.

c) Minigore Beta.ipa does not override Minigore.ipa, so it's impossible to tell if the kills would be erased or not.

Stop bitchin'

4. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    That's true. I think the only way to satisfy everyone is to have all the characters(not including DLC) unlocked in the next update:(

5. kalel39

kalel39 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I dont hate Mountain Sheep, nor do I blame them for a crappy update, problems happen. But I have to say, they do deserve the bad reputation they created for themselves.

They promise much, they raise expectations and they deliver little.

6. SirDarkened

SirDarkened Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Ha srsly?
    Where do I live?
    Way to be! It's true though. Build with Easter Bunny was not tested by the beta's and how would we find if there was a save erasing glitch seeing as our saves are on our regular game.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    I said good job, the other minigore updates are also flawless as well, best beta's in the world you guys are.

8. Harpgliss

Harpgliss Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

Did you read the post you quoted?

The testers did not get to test the final build before it was released, pretty simple concept.

Lots of trashing of people here without knowing the details, or just ignoring the facts altogether.

David

9. ataloss

ataloss Well-Known Member

Although not a beta tester, I do feel there's a 'd' to add to all of this. While some people may or not may not have valid complaints about what's happened recently, I think I am very impressed with this company - for the simple reason that they have not just abandoned the game and washed their hands of the entire affair.

There are countless examples of developers who've released something with good intentions, only later to have so many issues that they've disappeared and their game, along with the thread, have sank to the murky depths of Davy Jones's locker.

Despite all the rantings, despite all the impulsive and sometimes impolite tone that some TAers exhibit on these threads, MS are still here, and they are still working on getting something they believe in right - especially faced with such negativity from some. Well, I don't know about some of you, but for me, that counts for a lot.

Mistakes happen, regardless of how many fail-safe systems there may be in place. Get over it.

10. Cheeszandspoon

Cheeszandspoon Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    lolwut
    Tarpon Springs Florida
    #5610 Cheeszandspoon, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
    If you were such a big fan of this game this update should've just been a little complaint not a "report" to apple or going around TA saying don't get minigore EVAR!!! The only thing I would personally would ever complain to apple about is a broken phone (which has happened...) here is my arby and the chief standby about this whole conversation.
    "Dun wury it'z gun b K"

and btw I didnt make this sig to tell MS how much you haate them I made it to show how funny Touch Arcader's can be
    "Oh coops you so silleh"

It'd be nice if you could tone done your sig a little, like games I am throughly disapointed with. Sorry had to state my opinion but its up to you.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Yeah, it just so happen that mistakes happen everytime for MS. Besides they promised the episodic updates ALA Pocket God.

12. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    wow the bitchy forum trolls are active tonight....

if you hate MS so much why not make the update your self come on genious's lets program!

99 cent app its not like your paid 9.99 for it, get over it, it will be fixed but once its fixed the trolls will just bitch about something else....

13. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    To recap:

14. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    BEST comments:

15. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Hmm.... Lemme guess. You hate this game? :rolleyes:

16. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I like it, but hate their Microsoft's approach of treating bugs as features.

Not to mention they always overpromise and underdeliver. Again, very Windows.

17. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    if you dont like the game then dont post in this thread. simple as that
    fair enough if you own and play the game and this problem happened to you but if your trolling then honestly just leave
    i have never seen you say anything good or even neutral about minigore so i suggest you go and dont click this thread again until your attitude changes

edit: if you like it then why try to derail the thread, more so?

18. EdL0pez

EdL0pez Active Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Whats the point of Zombie Gore? It doesn't shoot straight it doesnt have a extra health why should I buy it. Anyway thanks for the awesome update I'm not being sarcastic I really liked the predator furry it makes the game so much challenging. Please no more cosmetic updates give special abilities to older characters. I really didn't notice the bullet shells but it needs more on-screen time for people to notice. That's basically what I thought about the 3.7 Update a.k.a Zombie Episode. Keep making updates you have a big fan-base don't screw it up. But it think this bug has made a big dent in your fan-base.

19. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    he doesnt shoot straight (cause hes a zombie) but he has 5health lives to compensate

20. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Who said I don't have the game? Do I have to post a screenshot of my iTunes receipt before I'm eligible to complain about their mistake? I can do that if you want!

I love the art style and potential of the game but am very frustrated by the constant disappointment MS delivers. And just so you know, it's NOT the first time this kind of MAJOR bug happens!!