GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. estyst

estyst Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Poland
    #6081 estyst, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
    I have suggested it waaay back ago... but devs apparently don't have clear vision what to do with minigore ("a bit of this and a bit of that, and we will see")

also thet said that there will be someday free "minigore classic" - minigore as it was in the very beginning (i miss the very first minigore with "you must strafe" bug and original john's voice :) )

2. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    sorry to be harsh but
    either you didnt update or your using a pirated version
    thats the only explanation

if you didnt pirate it then delete and re-download and see if you have the same problem

3. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Update doesn't work for me. Still don't have all the characters I've unlocked. Although I could use my 100,000 kills to get them.

4. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    zomg i luv u ms thx for the awesum updatte!!!

5. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Yea you're supposed to unlock them with the 100,000 kills they give.

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Never had Enviro Bear before. Am I crazy or is he slower that sh#t. It seems like John can walk as fast as the flamin' furries but they can overtake Enviro Bear. What a waste.

7. Kiwii

Kiwii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009

8. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    as far as i know their all the same speed, only difference is in our heads ;) its just an illusion cause hes bigger and shoots slower (shotgun)

john never could outrun or even match fire furries - small ones
    their faster then him

9. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    i think i just had a wierd glitch happen during gameplay with gangster gore....is the grenade launcher supposed to rapid fire?:D

there also seems to be a lot more clovers than before. i have gotten 4 beast modes in a row because of all the extra clovers lying around

10. Random_Guy

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    That's the point.

11. iTouch.lover22

iTouch.lover22 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    If you have level 10 for both dual wielding and greande launcher, and you pick up just one grenade launcher while he's dual wielding, he will pretty much waste the whole thing in a couple of seconds. It looks really cool, like 30 grenades a second :p I also thought it might have been a glitch the first time, but it's just because he's holding the machine gun as well. And yes, the clovers are appearing much faster now :)

12. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    yea thats supposed to happen. either that or MS cant fix it yet, but they do know about it
    its cause the weps have different fire rates so when they dual wield 2 diff weapons one of the weapons changes to the same fire rate as the other weapon

13. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    Just to clear things up:
    NOTE: This update is able to grant you extra kills and unlock your characters if your game contains a save file from the buggy Episode 3.7 (v1.27). If you are updating from Episode 3.6 (v1.26) or earlier, your save file is from an earlier version. If you deleted Minigore and are installing the latest update from a clean slate, you don't have a save file at all. The extra kills and characters can be granted for anyone who experienced a data loss and has a save file from the buggy Episode 3.7 (v1.27) when updating to the latest version.
    -straight from da blog

14. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Yeah I agree, from his description it sounds like he updated from 3.6 to 3.71, but guess we'll never know except that he's not too lucky.

15. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Nice update. Good thing I went with my backup because I would have lost my 260,000+ kills. It'll be at least year an a half for me to get the million kills though...

I'm #37 in 3.7 update and #1 on friends list OF. Cool :cool: :D

16. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    thanks danish! that should clear it up a bit more

17. Random_Guy

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I'm planning to buy $0.99's worth of DLC characters. Which one should I choose?

18. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    get the santa one, you get 3 characters and their cooler

19. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

get gangster gore, he actually makes gameplay different!

20. iTouch.lover22

iTouch.lover22 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Yea, Gangster Gore is much more fun. I don't use any of the normal function characters anymore, just Gangster Gore and Sensai Evan. I love how his dual machine guns level up as well, it's so powerful at level 10 :)