MiniGore Episode 4 - Co-op, More Characters, and More! [SUBMITTED]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vinny554, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndeadZed

UndeadZed Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2009
    blog says it is local it is gonna be an adventure if i make to the testing part:(

2. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    Haha. Where are you guys hearing these rumors about Vinny's iPod getting stolen? Seems kinda odd. :p

Update looks great. I'll probably still be trying to unlock Sensei Evan when it comes out 2-3 months later due to Apple's approval process. :(

But we can hope maybe?

3. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    ahh the innevitable thread.. well, let the 300pages begin :)
    ill add my bit now

you missed out on something that timo said.. its a very important part to it too.. tho he could mean something else you've already got up there.. ill just leave it for now tho

edit: he said it in the old thread or the blog.. cant remember

4. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Good stuff. Can't wait for this.

<3 Minigore.

5. Cybertox

Cybertox Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Basketball Player
    Switzerland
    This episode is awesome cant wait but there is nobody in my area that have an ipod touch with minigore xD-Multiplayer will be for me not useful but the characters looks pretty cool and the new map looks the same(If it is the new map)i think the new weapon will be the flamethrower.

6. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    i think thats why they make it local. they WANT you to tell people to buy it so you can play! but, i too as you are, are looking for someone to play with.

7. UndeadZed

Sep 9, 2009
    yea but also programming online servers is hard and would delay the update longer than a rejection

8. The prez 12521

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    and also they'd have to buy servers to put games on.

this question is like weird, but do you think when a character turns around, you can't see it? like it only shows you what you need, and it loads super fast when he turns? its a weird question

9. UndeadZed

Sep 9, 2009
    no you can see

10. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    Global WiFi or bust! I don't want to play minigore with my real friends when I'm on the toilet! lmao

11. UndeadZed

Sep 9, 2009
    TMI dude

12. loves2spoon

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    [​IMG]

13. UndeadZed

Sep 9, 2009
    I said you lost fish privileges mister I don't remember giving them back! now give me those!

14. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    …………………….....,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .………………„-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…….„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
    .…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
    .………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,………………¸~"")
    .………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,……….,-~";;;;;/
    .……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~";;;;;;;,-'.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
    .……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~";;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
    .……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    .……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    .……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
    .……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
    .………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~"¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
    ...,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_„„-~"::::::,-'::::_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':":::::::\|:|/
    ..."-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    .…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    .……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    .……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    .……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    .……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
    .……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    .……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
    .………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    .………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
    .……..,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/ this thread just got
    .…..,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ awesome.
    ...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\.
    .-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
    .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::::::|
    .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

15. The prez 12521

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    that is awesome, but i hope you copied someone and didnt make tht

16. Kiwii

Kiwii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Sweet I think I see Clevus the Red Neck from Zombieville.
    :p

17. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    Yeah, seriously, for the people who do those things (although they are awesome), need to go do something more productive with their lives, like play some more Minigore.

Amen to the Global Wi-Fi! And a chat ability as well maybe? Lobbies, chat, the works. Sorta like a 4 man lobby and 3/4 of you must agree to start or whatever the majority is. And work out a friend system using OpenFeint as well (or better yet, switch to Plus+!).

18. mediumbrown

mediumbrown Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2009
    episode 3 has barely been out and i already can't wait for episode 4, i am enjoyin' the direction which minigore is goin'... when i first got it was so-so.. typical survival dual-stick shooter... but now.... its ama-za-zing!

19. loves2spoon

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    up to 135k kills, saving them all for episode 4! Mabye they wil drop the price on some of the characters. I hope Lizzy isn't too much.... :eek:

20. AlvinDj

AlvinDj Well-Known Member

Ninja Man blends in well with the furries ! :D

I can't wait for the Co-op feature ! Arghh...

So when can we expect this to be submitted Timo ? :p