MiniGore Episode 4 - Co-op, More Characters, and More! [SUBMITTED]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vinny554, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwr94

jwr94 Well-Known Member

These are f***** awesome :eek:

2. Aha! So here's where everyone is posting now! :p I am writing my own storyline for Minigore because Chillingo and Mountain Sheep are lacking in that aspect. So here tis.

------The first thing John felt as he gained consciousness was the excruciating pain. The second thing he felt, was the overwhelming need to throw up, as if he had been kicked in the gut several good times and that he did. As he straightened, he took stock of his surroundings. He was standing in a valley, and a beautiful one at that. The green grass could be seen for miles, speckled with a few clusters of trees. Further off, the green turned to grey, as it faded into the slopes. And almost too far off to see, the grey turned white, snow. It was utterly quiet and peaceful. The only sound was John's ragged breathing.

------He then focused his attention on himself. He had no recollection of where he was, or how he got there, but the bruises and cuts all over his body showed that it was not by accident. Suddenly he became alert. Some primal instinct told him someone, or something, was watching him. He quickly put it behind him and began walking. As he neared a group of boulders, he noticed some extraordinarily white rocks, scattered between the boulders. But as the distance lessened between him and the boulders, the more wary he became. The white rocks weren't rocks at all. They were bones.

------Suddenly John felt the urge to run, and to not look back. But curiosity compelled him to grow even closer. He noticed a machine gun laying between the bones. He picked it up, with a ever-deepening sense of fear. Suddenly his hairs stood up on the nape of his neck, and he turned quickly, brandishing the machine gun. Nothing was there but the trees and the grass, but John did notice something. On the ground, there was an unusually large four leaf clover. As he picked it up and inspected it, it began to glow and suddenly disappeared into his hand. He felt light headed, as if he suddenly released a great weight from his body.

------The sensation soon passed, but John abruptly forgot it as he felt a sharp pain on his leg. He looked down, and there was a tiny furball attached to his leg. He reached down and wrenched it's teeth out of his flesh, and inspected it. It was roughly the size of a football, with eyes, and two rows of gleaming teeth. He was about to set it down, when he noticed more coming out of the bushes toward him. He flung it away barely batting one coming for his face aside. He turned, ran a few steps, and then opened fire on the furballs. Each one exploded in a puff of fur and a splatter of blood.

------He turned and ran, dodging the furballs at every turn. Suddenly, the bushes parted with a crash and a 6-foot-tall furball rushed at him. He opened fire, and to his dismay, it split into about 30 of the smaller furballs. "Die!" he screamed, and quickly mopped up what remained of them.

------Between running and shooting, John's mind was working fast. He noticed a grove of trees directly in front of him. He judged the distance, and then sprinted for all he was worth. As he closed the distance between him and the grove, he skidded to a stop in surprise and terror. 3 trees fell, revealing the largest furball he had seen up to this point. Standing nearly 10 feet tall, it must have been four-hundred pounds of pure fur. To his fortune, he noticed a pineapple hand grenade in a clump of bushes at his feet. He grabbed it, pulled the pin, and lobbed it in the direction of the monster. The grenade went off with a resounding boom, leaving a smoking crater where the furball had been.

------He completed his dash to the trees, and adeptly scaled one. The smaller furballs circled the tree in frustration, then turned and disappeared into the undergrowth. The sun was setting in the distance, and the night approached.

3. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I think this game needs 2 more things to make this THE best game on the iphone.

1) More RPG elements: Maybe you could add upgrading you machine gun and stuff for each player using your kills. But if you upgrade something for one character, it wont carry over but you have to uograde it on that character too. You know, kinda like the eliminate upgrade system.

2) Online co-op: Not bluetooth or local wifi, but full online multiplayer like Call of Duty Zombies. We all know how much it increased the replay value for that.

4. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Enough with the gimmick character skins, how about some levels and design to put this game back on par with iDracula and Alive 4-ever? Guerilla Bob is coming out soon with more stuff after all these months!

5. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I was inspired in that other thread this was posted in, and here was my entry:

CHAPTER 1

John awoke from a fever dream, sweat saturating the ground where he lay his head the night before, a night beset by restless thrashing and convulsing. He struggled to remember the specifics of those tormenting dreams, but it was no use...the terror didn't come from dreams, but rather reality. John suddenly remembered that he was the main character in a massively overhyped game, a game which has been bested in every imaginable way by others of a similar ilk. John did the only honorable thing, and stepped on a land mine.

THE END

6. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009

I own all three of these games and I think this game is above them. Look at episode 4, it says it will include dual wield, new monsters, new level. That will definetly make it better than anyone else in the genre.

7. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    very true. all games need a start. i bet you some people from iDracula want more characters!!! You dont know whacha got til its gone!!!

8. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    I think we should have an Moki (iBlast Moki) for a character!

Can you imagine that sweet, innocent Moking blowing things up?

9. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    The Minigore fan crowd is really funny.
    Throw in a new pic or idea of something which is (perhaps) coming in the near (or distant) future and they are happy, jumping and dancing, having a blast already. Mountain Sheep - you are perfect advertisers...! Really....
    I still see no great game, just a fantastic artwork, but I know there are hundreds (feel like millions) of people out there thinking totally different about it ...

10. The prez 12521

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    were all entitled to our opinions and i couldnt agree more!! but only on the graphics. i love the playback and everything, but those graphics are soooo, YUMMY!!

11. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Wait, is Episode 3.5 (as said in the OP) out? Is 3.5 the one that was just released?

Sorry for my noobishness. :eek:

12. WunDaii

EDIT: whoops, double post :eek:

13. jwr94

jwr94 Well-Known Member

nope the current episode is 3.0 . 3.5 is submitted and we are going to have it soon ;D

14. WunDaii

Oh yeah thanks. Sorry I found out the answer like a minuit after I posted that lol.

15. poesmij

poesmij Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    i really hope the new level is without zombies,
    i hate those things, and i hate that every game releases that zombie shit,
    its just overdone, and i think ive had enough!

16. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    well then i guess you will be dissapointed

17. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    You can never have enough zombies, never.

18. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    neeeeveeeerrrr but the episode four wont only have zombies

19. The prez 12521

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    hello minigore fans! Anybody know the kill count needed for the 5 new characters in 3.5? I'm working on this epic list of secretness and it'd be great to know!! thanks!

Minigore is awesome

20. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    I did some searching and from Timo: