Minigore Ideas Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by playn, Oct 7, 2009.

1. atlas3686

atlas3686 Active Member

Aug 26, 2009
    South Africa
    I think new weapons are on their way. :D

2. thegamerocks06

thegamerocks06 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Student
    India
    +1! I also would like this! My thumbs do sometimes slip off the sticks!

3. Trotgar

Trotgar Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    The video of the update shows that when unpausing the game, there will be a few seconds' countdown so the player can get ready. But does anyone know that can the D-pads be used during these seconds, so the player can easily move to the direction he/she wants to immediately after the game resumes?

4. atlas3686

atlas3686 Active Member

Aug 26, 2009
    South Africa
    #24 atlas3686, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
    Yes they can be moved in the direction you desire before the game starts, it works beautifully

5. Trotgar

May 9, 2009
    Nice :)

6. onewithchaos

onewithchaos Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    California
    -As some have said, being able to customize is always cool, rpg style ;). I'm thinking rounds of furries, and after each round, you gain exp points. Which you can add to different categories (like...zombieville) Get new weapons, powerups, etc.

-And for sure save when you quit and save slots so you can customize different John Gore's. This could be added to quick play so the main story doesnt get lost.

- Maybe after 5 rounds or so you can play against bosses. Like one Ginormous furry, a giant zombie etc, or make it so you have to do certain things before you can beat them. Like collect things around the map, etc.

-For storyine, something like dark raider, puzzle elements to the game, objectives, etc.

- Have different stages for Minotaur. LIke if you collect 3 more cloves you get lv 2 minotaur and so on. Different Minotaurs can have different powers. Pac-man power, tap minotaur to explode and kill all furries in sight, freeze furries with ice beam and shatter running through them, bigger minotaur, smaller but faster minotaur, an even bigger minotaur that as furries attack it or he attacks more furries he breaks off like furries themselves and you control by tapping on minotaurs and then where you want them to go.

-add small cinematics to explain story

its all i can think of, will post more.

( i know some of these would be hard to implement, these are just suggstions)

btw i dont own or have played minigore. this is based off screenshots and videos

7. MooKings

MooKings Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    In Earth...
    If anyone hasn't said so...there shouldn't be ways to go through certain objects like rocks.

More weopons like a grenade, RPG, minigun (with ammo [only in super duper hard mode]), flamethrower, baseball bat, and some others...

Some different types of levels like a desert, snowy, in a house, outside at the park, etc.

Levels that have two floors by going up the stairs or going on some trampoline.

8. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    yea i'd like a 2 or 3 story building too. that be fun :)

oh, and a baseball bat wouldnt work :s lol
    theyll just bite ya when you get close

9. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    yea i'd like a 2 or 3 story building too. that be fun :)

oh, and a baseball bat wouldnt work :s lol
    theyll just bite ya when you get close

10. Trotgar

May 9, 2009
    How avout Al(l) Gore as a playable character?

11. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    The Lonely Island
    I agree on the cinimatics. This has SO much potential for a great story!
    Also, I'd like to be able to build traps to catch the "furries" or whatever they're called. That way you could put more strategy into it. Like the furries could get sucked into the graves in the graveyard, providing momentary relief, until 1 minute later when coming back out as zombies. That's my idea...

12. darchinst

darchinst Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    manager
    Shreveport, la
    Nightmare mode at 14,000pts or so. makes sense now that we have alot of people getting scores this high. i'm sure it's tedious going all the way from 6,000 to 20something.

13. MooKings

MooKings Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    In Earth...
    The baseball bat can hit a bit farther so it can heat nearby furries

14. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I am a minigore fan...but seriously, an ideas thread? As if they dont have enough problems getting their current ideas implemented...

15. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    why do you think this thread was made.. so they can get ideas to implement