Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TimoVihola, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Yup, it's over. Too bad. Maybe if it really is dead, they sold it to somebody else. It seemed like it had potential. But it has been too long. "For iOS 5" iOS 6 is coming pretty soon, I believe, right? Haha

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I read somewhere iOS 6 is out and being used by a handful people already. Maybe a beta?

Yeah... This is pretty much dead.

3. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Yeah, I think developers have the iOS 6 beta now.

This really doesn't surprise me a bit. Hardgore anyone?

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Its such a shame, this couldve been so awesome

5. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Yeah, it is LOLavi. Doodlejumper-Haha, yet another game not released by MS. Exact- Ok, thanks for confirming. You mean beta for ios 6 right?

6. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Remember that the developers are working on Oceanhorn too, which is other ambitious project, so we don't know what's really going on.

7. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    They are? Oh, I haven't heard of that. Thanks, honestly. But anywho, he hasn't signed on in 4 months. Sorta lengthy

8. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    What's Oceanhorn? I knew there was an unannounced project but I didn't know they revealed it already. Is Oceanhorn it?

9. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Oceanhorn is a link like adventure game. Very hard to make

10. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    +1 to bumping old threads to speculate the game is dead and that furthermore it would have ruled if it was viable. The irony that this thread consists mainly of statements like that might be lost on some. Nothing new to add? Then let it die.

11. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    We're aloud to talk, thank you very much. We're sharing our opinions, because we have nothing else to discuss about the game, thanks to lack of info. Its not bothering you, so why should you care?

Anyways, knighthalo, when you say link, do you mean like the video game character link? Just for clarification.

12. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Yah Video Game link, Zelda. That stuff if you search around it should be on the upcoming forums

13. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    I don't get it. I saw the thread, but it isn't being produced by ms, unless they changed their names. Like cornfox or something like that. It says creators of dr, but ms made dr, not cornfox, right? Grr :confused:

14. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah the one who said MS is working on another project is incorrect. This is the only known project by MS atm. Cornfox was one of the developers of Death Rally, but they're not behind Minigore.

15. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Oh, ok. Thanks for that clarification. Oceanhorn does look cool though.

16. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    From the blog of Oceanhorn:
    One of the most important aspects of Oceanhorn is a 3D tile map editor, called "OCEAN: Tile-Based Worlds", developed together with Mountain Sheep, creators of Minigore and Bike Baron. Together with their wonderful coders (e.g. Tim Wiren and Erik Hakala) we have been able to create a fun and efficient world editor that can be used for all our upcoming games. Editor is still work in progress and it will be developed at the same time with Oceanhorn. It runs on iPad, so we can immediately test controls and gameplay in the maps we create. Because of the 3D tile map approach, we can efficiently create lots of level content with a small team.

17. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    This is so confusing. I'm not sure what is what. I'm not sure right or left. Anywho, if only timo would sign on. Then we could get some info.

18. paul1998

paul1998 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Just emailed developer said the game is still on, but is delayed by a different project

19. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Thank you Paul, you proactive guy, real action rather than speculation... I LOVE IT!

20. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Thanks, Timo posted the same here a little while back but message board attention spans being what they are...