Universal Mission Europa by Bansheesoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Yay, there will finally be some people in the arena. :D

I haven't played the released build yet (playing a pre-build so I can write a review for another website) but I doubt there is much difference between my build and this new one, and let me say that while there are a few small things that I thought could be improved, like the icon, and some stickyness to the virtual stick, this is nothing short of an astounding game as of the moment. There isn't really anything else to measure it by currently on the app store. You have your graphically superior but much much lesser in depth and gameplay choices like NOVA 2 and Dead Space...your similarly deep RPG experiences that are not legitimately free movement and not real time like The Quest (if you add a couple expansions to the core game), and I don't know if those games and this one are all that valid to compare.

This game lives in its own habitat, if you catch my drift. There isn't another 3D RPG/FPS that can begin to compare if you want a deep deep gameplay experience. So sure, you will find some rough edges, but these are going to be things that are going to be subjective in how much they bug you. Maybe the game isn't for everyone. If you want something that feels great to play, for hours and hours and hours....heh...with more items, enemies and skills that you can ever get bored with and will creep you out occasionally, then you want this game.

2. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    i cant find the game in the appstore no more. i seen it like 10 minutes ago and now i search it up on the app store icon on the ipod and on itunes and i found nothing???? Plz tell me this is a game of hide and seek cause im bad at that game.

3. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    I found it searching BansheeSoft ;) It was about 6 down in the list.

4. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Is it possible to the the present any other way? Is it available in-game? What is the eastern time it will he given?

5. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    midnight Eastern .. you do not have to be playing.. it will be in the mailbox when you get back in ;) it checks every time you approach the mailbox =)

6. dxfan101010

dxfan101010 Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I wish i had money, this looks awseome

7. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    nvm....i found it. silly me. i probably will get it tomorrow morning along with all of Warehouse 13 episodes and lupe fiasco Lasers CD. Im will not be concentrating in college tomorrow :D

8. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
  9. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Holy crap you guys, hard to keep up!! Hope you all like this game...it IS something special....have you ever seen a dev. respond in almost real time?.
    wow....don't forget the new weapons thread...maybe it should just all go on this hot one...;)
    find me online....Doom... ;)

10. Done and done.

11. ava0425

ava0425 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Washington, U.S.
    How much will the regular edition be and when does it hit the app store

12. jxw245

jxw245 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Texas
    2.99 and i think sometime tomorrow...

I have a question, when i hit join arena it says for me to put in my location and it shows a blank menu with what i think is a cut off world map that is in the top right corner of the screen, if i try to drag it down it automatically puts me in the queue for a match.

13. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I've read earlier posts about this, but I'm also a bit concerned about the registering of the name. It says successfully registered, and takes my password, but it shows MALICE M. as the name just like it did in the tutorial. As I was unsure if it was correct, I did it again. It didn't tell me the name I already registered was taken. I'm not sure the names are successfully registering.

14. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Bought! Go Go Gadget highspeed.

15. It is registering. The same thing happened to me, but the mail system worked fine when I used it with Doom.

16. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    See you in the arena. ;)

17. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    You can always change your name =).. once you change it the old name is open .. ;)

18. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    i didnt get any mail even though i registered when i first got it
    name is Lowgan

19. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    30 minutes until present email...... people better hurry it takes 15 to download.. ;)