Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #4421 k1lljoy_89, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
    I love mc3

Extended mags.

Duh.

Not like you need any other attachments in that game.

2. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    @ddyracer you can't run and gun mindlessly here. :p
    That vect-9 combo is well suited for more like ambush attacks. That's essentially how you play this game.

I said in the post that the gun was optimized for hip fire. Basically my ambush run and gun type. I'll make sure to post other playstyle bests too. Thanks ;)

3. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    #4423 Ddyracer123, Feb 3, 2013
    Again? Lol its almost like we had a conversation before :p

Knifing is bad, shotguns dont help because of the knifes range. Backing away doesnt work unless you have plenty of room, the other does NOT have speed perk and you get the first shots off.

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Well I've had this conversation with a lot of people who're used to MC3.

Shotguns do help, if you can't make a significant difference in the amount of players knifing you while using one then you're not using it correctly or aren't very good at the game.

Shotguns actually have a ridiculously good range.

5. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    Same here. Played a bunch in the beginning release, then just completely stopped. Too much competition kind of ruined it for me. Oh well.

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Everytime with a new game to the series, someone complains how it's worse than the previous... It happened with MC3 and now with MC4. If you don't like the game then just, tell us ONCE and leave. We already got it, you don't like the damn game.

Same with MW3, Black Ops 2 etc. It's really annoying to see constant whining when you're enjoying the game yourself. Just tell us you don't like it once and then stop posting unless you have something on-topic discussion again and not continuing the whining of how you think the game is boring or something. It isn't. You're just bored, cause all you play with is the same tactic and same guns... Troll, trap in corners, snipe. Try something different and the game will be fun again.

7. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Especially trolling. That is hilarious fun.

^^^retard emu alert ^^^^

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I like how Gameloft is asking for suggestions for updates in the site. In the end, it's we who are deciding wether this game is good or not and what does it need.

9. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I've just been busy. And out of state. And into BF3 again for awhile. I'll pick it up again soon

True, but you're allowed to bitch about sequels when they're bitch-worthy. Like MW3.

When a game is good, you expect the next game to be better.

If Battlefield 4 comes out sucking, which it won't, cuz Dice knows what they're doing unlike certain other parties, I'll be saying at some point how much better BF3 was.

Truth is if a game is good, you just want to play it. If the sequels are bad, you wish you were playing it.

This isn't the case with mc3 because of how good a game mc4 is. But still, all that applies for the most part to anyone who liked mc3, except for the reasoning and saying that it's actually worse. Cuz it's not. Unlike MW3

10. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Remember this next time you want to piss and moan about the Charbtek.

11. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    I have an announcement.
    Quickscoping. Is. Too. Damn. Hard. I KEEP MISSING MY AIM BUTTON!!! Dang :(

12. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    #4432 LOLavi, Feb 3, 2013
    Oh I'm over charbtek. I have so many charbtek killer classes that I have no problem with charbtek any longer.

It's just the grenade launchers that annoy me at the moment. I lag like crazy when someone spams the Delayed rounds.

Heck, I don't even care about inciendary and knife anymore. Well not that much.

Also, I've noticed people have started to use the Vect9 more :) I guess they wanted to complete challenges and found out it was actually good with right attachments.

And to your previous post, all I'm saying is that, even if there's a reason to complain, why can't you just post about it once and then just leave the damn thread if you find the game boring. I dont need to read multiple posts by you(not you killjoy) that are basically always saying MC3 is better and MC4 is boring. Do what Suicide bomber and iNexus did, post about it once or twice, see if others agree, and then leave, because this is not MC3 vs MC4 thread. Dont really wanna read how you find MC3 a good game in MC4 thread. You know what I find boring, people complaining about the game being boring when I find it fun and I wanna discuss about tips and stuff.

I'm complaining now :p

13. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    How do the challenges work? You know with the levels and such.

14. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    They work awesome, and if you co,plate them you get loads of XP. I have just over 50 hours of playing time, and I'm almost 14th prestige. You have at least 75+ hous and you're under 14th prestige. If you complete them then you level up WAY faster.

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    And not to mention I dont play VIP and Ive played like 10-15 hours of custom games.

But I mean I am level 2 on bomber challenge with like 39 kills, but I am alnost sure I got more kills than that. Most confusing thing is that it says get 100 kills with bomber yet it says i got 39 out of 75 and not out of 100. I meant to say how does it work, like technically, not like it works awesome. I know it does, I do complete them myseöf as well.

16. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Challenges work great I just don't wanna use stuff I don't like lol.

To your reply a page back, agreed.

17. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    IIRC, Customs matches don't add to ANY stats. This includes challenges and playing time.

18. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I think they do to play time

19. CMMC4

CMMC4 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Community Manager -MC4
    Montreal
    Hi everyone!

I hope you had a good weekend :) Just dropping in to say Hello again :D

20. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    What are you doing here? Get back to making the game better! :p

Good to know to drop in every know and then. Voice chat, maybe?