Modern Combat 4

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elisha11230, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Just as the whole GTA cop killing was, and later on the hot coffee mod.

2. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #2322 Rip73, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    Yeah, I think I've changed my mind about using mc3 to hone my skills for mc4.

Just reinstalled it earlier today and I think deleting it first time was the only way to go.
    Man them speed hackers are horrendous. You just can't aim at them, never mind hit them, they are moving so fast.

The ones that can't control it are hilarious though. They've a triple prestige badge and they keep running into walls because they are going so fast. That one did double me over laughing. Obviously boosters and noobs.

Plus grenade spammers, I can't quite understand why they play and just throw grenades. Is that funny or entertaining or something, I dunno.

Checked my k/d and its down to 3.83.

The hackers will kill mc4 dead in the water (they killed NOVA 3 for me as well) when they get in.
    Pity really. I'm quite disheartened now after playing mc3 for a couple of hours.
    I'm not really sure how Gameloft is going to counter them for mc4.
    Got a couple of good games but none without 3 or 4 hackers.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I usually assault if I play on jungle or facility. Adding FightingGI once I've read TA

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I think you were third I lost to xD Adding soon

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Still hoping r2k8sx comes back for MC4 and teaches us in the MC4 thread like he did with MC3... Oh you and JB would've loved the old mc3 TA gang. Jomppii, superzaropp, r2k8sx, killjoy, me, suicide bomber, and many many more...

True. Possibly playing mc2 will help more. Also about teamwork, we'll probably have voice chat like nova 3 had

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Mc3 grenade spammers are nothing like instakill grenades in mc2 thankfully

7. yUlek

yUlek Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Probably it was discussed many times before, but is gyro gaming a way to be good in multiplayer, or touch buttons are just fine?

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Personally I prefer touch and I know most of us do too. There are some exceptions like Quantum Apocakypse tho.

9. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    It's like playing cod with wii remote vs controller. I don't think gyro game works well With other than driving game. But personally gyro gaming is gimmick

10. Kolinov

Kolinov Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Personally I think gyro is perfect for racing games, touch works fine for me on games like nova and mc 3. I have a friend who uses gyro on mc3 he looks really stupid playing it in public. The again, that's just me.

11. Suicide_B0mb3r

Suicide_B0mb3r Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    I've never played mc2 or mc3 without gyro.

12. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #2332 Rip73, Oct 18, 2012
    Love motion controls in racing games for steering.
    Just can't get the hang of it in shooters.
    Some swear by it and seem quite accurate with it.
    I just can't hit a barn door with it never mind a moving target.

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Racing games doesn't use gyro, they use the accelerometer, just sayin'. It's not the same, and in FPS games made by GL it's a mix between touch controls and the Gyro. It's very cool and precise, but I don't use it.

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Believe it or not I can't play without them.

15. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #2335 Rip73, Oct 18, 2012
    I can easily. Yourself, suicide and quantum always maintain they are better.
    Bit like when I prefer tilt to touch on racing games.
    It's definitely a personal preference. Or a personal skill.
    I think it's simply down to good coordination in certain situations.
    I'd be a bad swimmer but an excellent manual gearbox driver. Both coordination based skills but bad at one and good at the other.
    I know that might seem like a weird analogy but it kinda works.

16. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I used gyro until like rank 60, then I just couldn't stand it suddenly, switched it off for the first time ever, dropped my kd, got used to it, and was instantly better. Lol

17. Jordanbuzz

Jordanbuzz Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Same here. I switched at like rank 50

18. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Now that I think of it, I do like gyro at times. Like sniping, SO MUCH EASIER, but i can barely use it now

19. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    #2339 Johnny101, Oct 18, 2012
    It is actually a real shame that these hackers try and spoil an amazing fps iOS game like Modern combat or Nova. These hackers just have that sick satisfaction in spoiling the fun for everyone. Instead of actually learning to become skilled, they would rather spam their endless grenades or run around like they have ants in their pants.

I think if they are caught hacking by Gameloft, they should automatically have a symbol ( a hack symbol ) next to their player id in games. ( ES if your reading this and you implement that in Mc4, please give me credit :D)

That way you could decide if you want to play in that match with them. They get caught hacking again and then they're banned from multiplayer.

Rip, your better off going to play mc2 again. You can actually find matches without hackers from time to time. I was playing a really good one, with all rank 70's and up. Very competitive and fun.

My stance on playing MP is that I would rather lose playing fairly than cheat to win. What's the point in hacking/cheating??

20. Ipopextenze

Ipopextenze Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2012
    I own the hackers i do better than them like 90% of the time