Modern Combat 4

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elisha11230, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    The way I speculate, the game will release 1, max of 2 weeks after the multiplayer info is released.

The soonest the dev diary could release is tomorrow (actually pretty likely as tues is supposed to bring new info every week), that puts MC4 at Nov 8 or 15. I don't think it'll be a December release.

2. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Hmm, quite possibly they will release the Dev Diary 2/ Offcial Game Trailer tommorw, and then release he game on the 15th, because I am faily certai Nathan Heroes of Order and Chaos is coming out the 8th. Coincidentally, my birthday is the 15th, so maybe Gameloft will grant me most wanted gift on my birthday.

3. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Originally I thought November 8th, that would be hard pressed now, but I still predict this game will be released this month.

4. Mhunt190

Mhunt190 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    USA
    Isn't it mid fall already?

5. TheGrimCreeper

TheGrimCreeper Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    At the rate the information is coming, we really are looking at a later release. They need to put more information for the website when they update the website, cause they're slacking if we're looking at a November 8 release.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Since when did forum members get to tell big publishers and developers when they should release their game and when they're "slacking" on release? :rolleyes:

7. Looks like this thread is running out of steam, too bad cause the ipad 4 just came out...

8. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    #2848 Kbcorwin, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    You just wait... This thread will get going back at full speed once we get closer to *my* expected release date (either dec. 13th or 20th, right be fore Christmas) but I agree, the dev diary can't be held off TOO much longer.
    Edit: just watch when I'm wron:p

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The astronomical fall (Northern Hemisphere) 2012 began on
    Saturday, September 22
    and ends on
    Thursday, December 20.

10. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Well I probably lose lots of hypes by then. And since I know game isn't going to run good on my 4S... I am just giving up on it already. I don't wanna spend Another $7 on game with constant frame drops

11. TheGrimCreeper

TheGrimCreeper Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I don't think I demanded a release date. But it seems like they're slacking on information. They release at least 6 things a day every Tuesday. If we're looking at a November 8 release, then they have 3 days to smash everything on the website. I'm just saying. Once you slack, you can't go back.

12. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    Man sorry lol, I reread the convo and got mixed up. Thought you were referring to the game being released, not the dev diary. My bad

13. Idris

Idris Member

Oct 7, 2012
    I officially don't care about the game anymore . Gameloft took too long to satisfy my needs .-. And guess what you just lost a very good customer gameloft

14. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Jeez, peoeple. Y'all gonna be all over this stuff when it comes out. I'm officially not pumped, especially since I won't barely run the game anyway, but don't act like you don't care about the game.

15. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    You have a double negative there. ;)

Either way, spot on. I've just ceased caring until the release, when I'll be saying, "oh my god this is amazing".

16. BruteOutlawz

BruteOutlawz Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Your loss, its not their fault your impatient.

17. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    And I can guarantee you I'll see you in multiplayer. I want this as much as the next person but c'mon. Es spoiled us all Lol

18. Idris

Idris Member

Oct 7, 2012
    I totally agree . If gameloft would make they're games on console don't you think COD would have more competition ?

19. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Releasing it before or significantly after bo2 is the only option, obviously. So there's yet another window in the release date.

And don't pretend you won't buy the game on release.

20. Ipopextenze

Ipopextenze Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2012
    One out of thousands of customers...
    And yet you most likely will buy the game anyways..