Modern Combat 4

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elisha11230, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruteOutlawz

BruteOutlawz Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    All this speculation about release dates, just wait for the announcement. Gameloft always give a release date about a week before so untill we hear from gameloft, its not coming out.

Some people here have got way to much time on their hands lol

2. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    This.

:p

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Not true. They don't always give out the release date officially in a trailer. Wild Blood and that freemium order and chaos come to mind.

As for having too much time, well, lets just say I've been checking this thread every half hour or so today :p this is quite literally my most anticipated game of the year, alongside vice city and RS2.

4. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    On their yourube they released an update to some racing game, and someone on twitter said GL has been having server problems. I think they were going to release it today, but they were having problems so they help off on releasing it. That would make sense because HoOaC was having server problems, and if you remember MC3 had server problems a couple of days ago. It also makes sense because GL obviously planned to release it this month. But, if you're reading this GL/CM, please release the game as soon as the problems are fixed. If they are fixed on Sunday, then release the game, don't wait a week to release it on Thursday.

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Some racing game....
    Don't you mean asphalt 7

6. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    #3686 Paul202, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    No it was GT Racing Acadamy
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7n_cOYE2kM
    Obviously they don't really car about the game anymore, the update was just a placeholder because they couldn't release MC4.
    As for the people saying that there wasn't a trailer, I think Gameloft made the 2nd Dev Diary instead. I do know that they rarely release multiplayer info more than a week before launch.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I'd rather have MC4 over GT Racing... Well I know we all would

8. J0n072295

J0n072295 New Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Pretty disappointing that the game most likely will not be released this month, hopefully they will release the game in early December. Though I'd rather get the game with little to no bugs/glitches in December than to get it tomorrow with infinite server problems and bugs. Let's just all cross our fingers and hope for an early December release!

9. fire282

fire282 Member

Dec 20, 2010
    no MC4 tonight ......sad. Planned on staying up late. :(

10. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    I would have rathered they released it but include up in the description that there was server problems. Single player campaign in better than no game at all. :(

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I would love some singelplayer, actually. I was really looking forward to the improved AI, better script/story and Havok physics. A lot.

12. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Yes, Gameloft has always been known for their great multiplayer in combat games but this campaign could possibly be their best yet which could include, good storyline, voice acting.

Sometimes it's just fun to play the single player campaign.

13. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    I hope there is a mission where you can use shotguns. I would love to see the kill animations using shotguns with the Havok engine.

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Or you can just pick up a shotgun...

15. J0n072295

J0n072295 New Member

Nov 28, 2012
    True, I really hope the single player campaign is better, because MC3's campaign was a bit boring. That being said, the main focus is multiplayer gameplay and I'd rather they release it with no problems becuase that is what I will play first and will continue to play endlessly as opposed to the campaign, once it is over, there isn't much to do with it. Let's just hope they get the job done soon and we will be able to stop the speculating and predicting.

16. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    So game isn't coming out tomorrow

17. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    Gameloft you disappoint me, not unless I gets released before the end of November( I'm not trying to be a butt though)

18. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    I totally understand. It's at the point it's losing the hypes due to frustration of waiting

19. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I think it's really not that bad. I can see this game being released in the next couple weeks.... Hey guys at least it's not Infinity Blade dungeons, the hype for that was crazy for iOS and the lack of communication has PO'd so many people.

At least Gameloft will release this game soon.

20. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    I feel like GL has really let their fans down. I understand that they are working hard, but that doesn't mean they can't do anything. For example look at GTA Vice City. A few days after it was announced for mobile platforms, the developers released a date. I would've also liked GL to address the fact that THEIR OWN twitter accounts said multiple times the game was coming Thursday. I heard the rumor that they couldn't release it due to server problems, but if that was he case, hen GL could have issued a statement saying that they are sorry the game wasn't released, but they had server problems and didnt want to release a broken game. It feels like with the limited info GL is giving us, they are leaving their own fans in the dark, and they act like they don't care.