Modern Combat 4

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elisha11230, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Agreed, still an excellent game but real player mp is where it's at ! No comparison

2. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Darn ,

Well maybe that poster is referring to a new upcoming Zombie Gameloft game ;) ( I hope so anyway)

I would love to play a 28 day later fast zombie game. Would be awesome!

3. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    I came home and was excited to see about 8 pages of topic so I thought some new info was released. :(

Let's try to keep this thread on topic guys.

4. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    #1044 VaroFN, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    Yup, but what if you don't have Wi-Fi everywhere? Playing matches with bots (I mean bots with really good AI) is better than playing the single player campaign levels over and over again.

5. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    I forgot to say that but yeah it's the SCAR, nice call.

And HELL yes I would love a P90. My favorite gun in just about every game it's in, and one of my favorite's I'm real life. Fits my gaming style pertly would love for it to make an appearance in mc4

Well, I personally got quite bored with bots, I had no motivation to continue playing past the P90 (see above post lol).

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Darn. Well, if you're making a serperate zombie game, be sure to include co-op!

7. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Just downloaded cartoon wars blades, awesome game. Should go and download it now!

8. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Does it have Co-op?

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Plus, did anybody notice that the pic seems to be in iPhone 5 screen format.
    Looks really good when viewing it on the screen.

10. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    First thing I noticed. Gonna make those little screens so much easier. I think I'm gonna go ahead with the iPod touch 5 over the iPad 2 after seeing that picture.

11. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    The Speculation. It's worse than The Onion: it's got millions of writers, and most of them are making stuff up and claiming it's the truth. At least The Onion only has maybe 30. :p

12. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    I saw that picture and highly doubt it's a reference to a zombie mode in MC4. They post pictures of random stuff all the time, usually relating to popular game references but not usually related to their own games. I think it was just something they found funny and decided to post it.

13. Vallkyr

Vallkyr Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Your liking or disliking CoD is OT.

14. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    #1054 k1lljoy_89, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
    I'm aware of that sir.

15. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Would love to play Mc4 on the new mini ipad. I might have to sell my ipod 4G and buy it. Rumors are circulating the new Mini iPad will be comparable in price to other android tablets like the Nexxus 7, Kindle fire 2. The reported price ranges from 250 to 300.

I would rather play Mc4 on a bigger screen than my ipod4G or iphone.

16. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #1056 Rip73, Oct 5, 2012
    At this stage it's a little more than mostly made up stories being proclaimed as the truth.
    Somebody with an insight and understanding of the industry would have to say its a foregone conclusion.
    It is in production and leaks of info and parts are inevitable in current times. Even if you run internal security like the KGB.
    It is well known in the industry that Apple has been known to "leak" certain info to the WSJ to both gauge public response and to kick off marketing. And the WSJ is running with the story
    I'm genuinely quite confused as to current device owners resistance to it coming at all.
    Do they not want others in the exclusive club? Or can they simply not see that a launch, of what is an extremely obvious and logical expansion of the range, is blatantly obvious at this stage to the point that invites to the launch are going out in the next few days.

Ballpark is between $299 and $399. $349 is considered to be the most likely price.
    You would essentially be playing MC4 on a more manageable, for prolonged play size wise, iPad 2. And have the obvious iPad advantage of being able to see more clearly on a larger screen than the touch.
    Which, lets face it, iPad players had a clear advantage in MC3 because of the screen real estate but prolonged play was a tad painful on the wrists. The mini has an advantage over both the touch and the full size iPad.

17. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    #1057 Johnny101, Oct 5, 2012
    I was just reading about that (c/net) I guess the reason being ....why would they sell it cheaper than the new ipod 5. Why would people even buy an ipod 5 if the new mini iPad is 50 dollars cheaper. I guess we'll see what happens.

Rip have you considered buying the new mini iPad? could be a great investment for us FPS players.

18. Drkrelic

Drkrelic Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012

First of all, I think bots would add a large amount of more development time. It would still be fun though. :)

Second of all, how was that inappropriate, offensive and how's it crap?!?!? Just because there English is a little off, or they didn't want to type everything doesn't make it inappropriate and offensive crap! Usually! They were just commenting on the games!:mad:

Lol, but bots would Be nice :)

19. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Bots are pointless features. Rarther them to work on something better

20. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Certainly considering it.
    I'll most likely have a couple available to test out once officially available so I'll decide on whether I want a personal one (need to be a personal one for some major online fragging) at that stage. The 16gb memory will probably be an issue for me though because even on my iPhone 5, I've already used up 40 gig. I'm a bit of a hoarder I think.
    I'll have to wait and see if any other memory options come out although at the moment it looks like 16gb only. I hope to be wrong about that part though.

I definitely think it will be fabulous for gaming though and MC4 particularly.
    Prolonged play of mc3 on the iPad 2 was a bit of a strain on the wrists. But then again, when MC3 launched, I tended to sit and play it for hours until my battery died, so a lot of hours in a row.