Monimals by Unseen-Studios

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Unseen Studios, Mar 11, 2012.

1. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I hope the development went well.. I am really looking forward playing this!!

2. MasterWill

MasterWill Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Something new? Its sad that ppl have to ask if there is
    news - just show us some screens or videos of your attack animations
    for example.

3. GlitchSlap

GlitchSlap Member

Feb 20, 2013
    #143 GlitchSlap, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    Reminds me of micromon lol. Anyways, I mentioned the repetitiveness earlier. To clarify, I'm not saying Pokemon isn't repetitive. BUT -- they are repetitive in a way in which the game is still amusing for hours. That is the secret that we all want to know! Either clone it all the way or make it completely original, although how I see it this is probably another fail half-clone. Micromon looks more interesting with the style of art and colors. I'm putting my bet on that game. How many people are on your team at unseen studios? Top down view when wandeing? Post a screenshot of the avatar walking around a town or something so we can tell if its worthwhile already. You should really have a day at work in which everybody plays Pokemon and jus brainstorms. I don't know though, maybe this is the next big thing. If it is ill ride the week long wave like everybody else then go back to Pokemon. Besides, if you're claiming not to be a complete Pokemon rip then you really shouldn't be using a zero to hero type story. Mix it up and get creative.

4. Unseen

Unseen Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Personally, I have played over 1000 hours of Pokémon if that makes you feel a little bit more content about this. :) My role on our small team is writing the story, and I have put all my love into it.

I would say that the story feels very different from your typical Pokémon story, even though it is "from zero to hero". That is just the basic setting.

Here is some updated art of the player characters:
    [​IMG]

5. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nice Art.

6. GlitchSlap

GlitchSlap Member

Feb 20, 2013
    #146 GlitchSlap, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    Maybe a little better. I still want to see a picture of the avatar roaming the wilderness though. Top down or cheesey side scroller? Free roam or defined paths from each village to another? Perhaps I'm skeptical because you're trying to clone a game that needs no tweaking lol. But anyways it's not like I won't buy it and play it when it comes out, any Pokemon fan would. So mission accomplished for you guys xD

7. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    I would rather see a longer story / gameplay rather than battles and battle animations.
    :eek:

Those characters look really nice though !

8. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Is this still coming? what's the price range? it's not another freemium online only game.....

9. Unseen

Unseen Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Yes, Monimals is still coming. It is not freemium. I can't say anything about the price.

10. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Is there any forecast release month?

11. Unseen

Unseen Member

Oct 18, 2012
    The game is released when it is ready and we are satisfied. You probably shouldn't expect a summer release.

12. Unseen

Unseen Member

Oct 18, 2012
    #152 Unseen, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    [​IMG]

Introducing the colorful and vibrant land home to hundreds of creatures called "Monimals".
    Ash clouds will clear up and more of the region will be revealed as game nears its release.

What secrets lie underneath the clouds?
    You'll have to wait to find out.

(Click it to see a large HD version!)

13. Darkenemy

Darkenemy Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Are there going to any legendary monimals?

14. Unseen

Unseen Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Darkenemy, yes.

15. Darkenemy

Darkenemy Member

Oct 6, 2012
    thats's good to know:Dwill this have exploration or just point and click like dragon island?

16. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Show me a gameplay trailer, plz. This look great, maybe type pokemon

17. Unseen

Unseen Member

Oct 18, 2012
    There is "exploration": you can move around in forests, roads, caves, towns etc. and you can also swim once you have learned it.

Cynuyt, unfortunately I can't show you more material. Only the account "Unseen Studios" may do that. I can ask around, maybe we will reveal something in a few weeks. I can't promise anything though. :)

18. MasterWill

Feb 19, 2013
    Any new updates? Bulu Monsters and Terra Monsters are online. Hurry up to stay competetive.

19. MasterWill

Feb 19, 2013
    Any reaction? Pls

20. MasterWill

Feb 19, 2013
    Hey Long time ago. Any news or updates or even release date?