Moonga the new trading card game for iPhone

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Moonga, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Hmm, I'm kinda disappointed to hear that it's like Urban Rivals. I played that a bit on the PC and on my iphone, and while it's ok, it just doesn't seem very deep in gameplay to me. There's no resource management, no dependencies with sets of creatures/equipment/etc., no cards other than creatures (so no equipment, spells, etc.). It really all comes down to figuring out which of your four cards to use and how many powerups/pills to play for each card. I got kinda bored of the game after a little while.

If Moonga is free, I'll try it, but if it costs more than $1 or so, I'll probably skip it (especially since Urban Rivals is free).

2. Moonga

Moonga Member

Sep 8, 2009
    I'ts like Urban Rival in the way that the game is simple, easy to learn and a game takes no more than 3 minutes. Essential for a game on a mobile phone.

The game is simple but we tried to make the richest gameplay as possible. Unlike Urban Rivals there is a support spell (unknown by the opponent) that you play in combination with one of your cards. Support spells can inspire combos and shatter the strategy. Each card has also a capacity affecting the game rules, not simply a bonus.

Hope you'll like it and... yes the game is free. The international release is scheduled for early next week ( 1 or 2 days)

3. Failboat103

Failboat103 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Sorry, too occupied to answer this question.
    On the island of oog
    i cannot wait!!!!!

4. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    I might get this. I'm a pretty good urban rivals player and like the game. So this might be anouther game i might like. Does it have events and a guild system like urban rivals?