Universal My Singing Monsters (by Big Blue Bubble)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by StaggerLee, Aug 22, 2012.

1. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Tried like 10 more times,didnt work. Wait till I wake up! And I love dragonVale so that's good!!!!

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Maybe someone hit the trigger a little early but yea at 11 the store updates so try then or Tuesday don't know if this is online only guess it is but yea you can buy islands and boosters for your monsters no habitat but you can place them on stumps and it has a breeder machine as well.

3. TurboRuhland

TurboRuhland Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Finally, a game like this with a tangible goal.

I can't wait to hear what it all sounds like once I finish getting all the monsters. :)

4. Bankai44

Bankai44 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Professional Mother Lover
    With your mom
  5. Bloopy

Bloopy New Member

Sep 13, 2012
    #25 Bloopy, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    I'm having this exact problem as well! I tried to uninstall and then reinstall but that didn't help. I also tried logging in with my facbook and email instead of the game center but I got nothing. It just sits there for a few seconds then I get the 'failed to connect to server' error. My other internet apps are working just fine. :( :confused:

6. Bloopy

Bloopy New Member

Sep 13, 2012
    #26 Bloopy, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    Need help with My Singing Monsters

The game won't go past the title screen. When I first open it, it logs into the game center just fine but then it just sits there for a few seconds and I get the 'failed to connect to server' error. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall but that didn't help. I also tried logging in with my facebook and email instead of the game center but I got nothing. . My other internet apps are working just fine. :( :confused:

Edit: Is there a thread for American players? Cause that's where I am.

7. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

You just need to reset the app. Here are the instructions: http://www.mysingingmonsters.com/how-to-hard-reset-msm/

Unfortunately, with new IOS Apple decided to leave all the apps running even if you power down your device and restart it again so this is only way to do it.

8. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi everyone,
    I'm also having major issues with loading this app.
    I am constantly having to reset the app...then half the time when it eventually opens, I can't collect anything, the icons all freeze :(
    I've emailed support twice on this as its even worse since the latest update I had a lot of trouble downloading last night.

Don't have any issues with Dragonvale or the TribeZ loading.

It's a real shame because I am enjoying the app and have shown some support with a couple of purchases.....the latest fix has actually made mine worse.....I have tons of spare usage still available so this isn't the problem

9. MiniKNine154

MiniKNine154 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Guys Rare Potbelly confirmed!!
    Look at bottom left corner
    Of title screen