MyBrute Pupil Codes

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Zenmakor, Jun 19, 2009.

1. musicmaster980

musicmaster980 New Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Join J E E J C I F E

Join J E E J C I F E

2. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    Join the Jedi Knights!!!!

CDHEDIFE

learn the powers of the serpent and become a JEDI!!!!

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that you will "definately" get special animals, weapons, and skills just because your my pupil because honestly... it's all random.

I will tell you that it does matter what one of the 3 types of dojo you have. If you are a bear and need some speed abilities, join a snake dojo like mine and you will have a better chance.

But all these people that guarantee special skills and animals at certain levels are just lying to you so you join them.

Join an honest, up and coming dojo!! Become a Jedi TODAY!!

3. Maxamillian

Maxamillian New Member

Aug 26, 2009
    I need more pupils. My code is Hfjedife. Join me and get extra weapons and creatures.

4. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

Feel free to join my dojo :D the code is EAGECIFE

5. odd

odd New Member

Aug 17, 2009
    Join Dojo ODD and practice fighting with one of the best masters all over the world!

Master Code: C I A J J H F E

-> Bonus experience for 3 days!
    -> New Arena!
    -> Gain my special snake-ability!

I call my own EVERY weapon, EACH skill and ANY pet avalible - this is what gives you best possible chances to get all this stuff for your own fighters!

Join in and create the most devastating fighters!
    Dojo ODD is looking for you!

You have some questions about the game or need a guide?
    Send an e-mail to: [email protected]

6. InfiniteIKY

InfiniteIKY New Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Please join the New Jedi Order.

Code is HEDBEIFE

No lying here. No special abilities or animals. That's all random.

Join up and learn the ways of the cat.

7. pandapo1

pandapo1 New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Join the dojo of pandas

this dojo offers every pet on offer such as the big bear the black panther the wolf cubs and dogs

this Dojo offers many fierce weapons such as the mammoths club, shruikens, Thors Hammer, Broad Sword, Trident, Knifes, Spear, Noodle Bowl, Mammoths Bone, Axe and many more

This Dojo also offers many abilitys such as The Net,Feline Agility,Martial Arts,The Bomb,Herculean Strength,Armour,Extra Thick Skin,Bolt of Lightning,Cry of the Damned,shield,impact,fierce brute and many more Join this Dojo to be unstoppable

I also offer the CAT ABILITY which increase the chance for dodging this will lead to a greater success for your brute i also offer 2 to 4 XPS which allow you to get my pets weapons and abilitys on offer

IF YOU DO NOT GET THE MAIN THING YOU WANT FROM MY DOJO DELETE THE CURRENT CHARCTERS YOU HAVE AND JOIN MY DOJO AGAIN YOU WILL GET YOUR DESIRED SKILLS

I HAVE UNLOCKED MOST SKILLS PETS AND WEAPONS IN THE GAME

CODE= GBCBCIFE

8. gdave

gdave New Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Pupils wanted, Bear dojos only please

Hi there -- I have found a nifty trick! If the master is Bear style and the pupil is also Bear style, you will receive stacked bonuses for defense. That means every single hit is reduced, and most bare hand attacks do only 1 point of damage! Ignore those pesky dogs and weak weapons, avoid brutes with high strength and you will rocket through the levels. So help me test this out. My master code is GBGCEIFE, I am a Bear dojo, if you create a Bear dojo pupil you will see the same thing happen, so be my pupil and let me know how it works for you.

Snake and cat only help you out once in a while with an extra attack or dodge, but bear helps on every single hit which makes it the best dojo style by far, and twice as good with stacked bonuses. My guess is they will change this in the future to make it more fair.

9. wheeeeman

wheeeeman Member

Sep 17, 2009
    GAME MASTERS DOJO

Code: GFAGEIFE

Powerfull combination of bear and snake speed, makes ur brute attack 1st and hard plus 30% chance of getting bear and panther. Come and join Game Masters dojo and be 1 of the most powerfull brutes around!! Characters have great combination of skills/weapons/pets. Record for all of my guy has significantly more wins than loses. One of which is 45 wins 6 loses!

G F A G E I F E

G F A G E I F E

10. braddahabang

braddahabang New Member

Sep 22, 2009
    #50 braddahabang, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
    My Brute Code: G I G B A I F E

Add yourself to the Green Movement!!! Join one of the up and coming snake dojos!!!

My Brute Code: G I G B A I F E

11. tavo1411

tavo1411 New Member

Sep 26, 2009
    #51 tavo1411, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
    Tavo dojo is recruting!! Dont miss ur chance to be part of this awesome dojo!!... Over 290 pupils, Ranked 15th (look at the ranking dojos) Brutes lvl 71!! Join today!! this dojo is getting bigger and bigger every day! ;D this is my master code: FIGFFHFE

12. Thistleknob

Thistleknob New Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Bear, Cat and Piledriver

Join Fartukle Manor! Get your Bear, Cat, and piledriver here! Bonus XP for 3 days!!

IEDCIHFE

13. tavo1411

tavo1411 New Member

Sep 26, 2009
    °°°Ranked 17th°°°

Master in lvl 73!!

Fight my best brute Tavosn if u want!! u´ll check my power ;D

Over 340 pupils!!

Don´t miss ur chance to be part of this awesome dojo!!

Remember, to be the best join the best

**FIGFFHFE**

14. samh678

samh678 New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    My brute!

If you add me ill add you! my code is FBDJFIFE
    Thanks guys! this game is pretty sweet.

15. H3rb

H3rb New Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Want to get strong pets and weapons?

If you use my master code ( fefegife ) then you will recieve 4x the exp and have some pretty cool fast moving abilities that allow you to counter attack atleast 50% of the time and you will have bear skin defence and strength. You will also recieve a cool arena to fight in. So please be my pupil and join me!
    F e f e g I f e
    thanks!

16. CodHoogie

CodHoogie New Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Hee guys

I just started playing MyBrute and i saw at features it said 8 brutes. But now i found out that you need a certain amout of pupils for that.

So i would really love it if someone could pupil me

My Code Is : BAEJFIFE

You can be my pupil for like a day and than create a new brute if you like but stay it for 1 day atleast please so i can see it and unpack my present

I dont know if this has anything to do with it but i already got on 1 brute a bear and a dog and it is just lvl 3 so far since i just started.
    So he will get some more cool stuff

So again my Code is : BAEJFIFE

Friendly Regards,
    Hoogie

17. Trickster(GOD)

Dec 22, 2009
    Trickster(GOD)

Trickster(GOD) !!! STRONGEST DOJO !!! MY PUPILS ARE GETTING FULL GROWN BEARS, AND PANTHERS at level 2 I am rated very high for the quality of my pupils. I have talked with al the Elites to become one you have to be exceptionally strong and join one of us .... I am THE LEADER

CODE: DHDAHHFE

email me after joining at: [email protected]

18. Trickster(GOD)

Dec 22, 2009
    Trickster(GOD)

Trickster(GOD) !!! STRONGEST DOJO !!! MY PUPILS ARE GETTING FULL GROWN BEARS, AND PANTHERS at level 2 I am rated very high for the quality of my pupils. I have talked with al the Elites to become one you have to be exceptionally strong and join one of us .... I am THE LEADER

EMAIL: [email protected]

19. Mckenzinator

Mckenzinator Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Zen

Join the Zen Chamber and fight along side an army of brutal warriors with intense skills, weaponry and savage beasts, now with the update all Brute The dojo master control have the most ferocious of beasts, bears, the rare snow leopard, wolves,wolf cubs, dogs and Recently a panda. Zen Chamber focuses all idle power to defeat the toughest of foes. Join now to the highly regarded up and coming Dojo. with time and effort we will make it to the top!! now at level 40 Ukagawa his victory to death ratio is now at 575 Wins to 173 Deaths.....join forces with... Master Date Masamune & Co.

As a former member of Cobra Kai, its overrated!!

Join Zen Chamber the new up and coming Dojo. New members joining every day!!

Join with the master code.. DAFFGIFE

Also with strong ties into the Bulkypix team you ideas and recommendations for the game will be passed on to the design team to be considered for new updates..

For all your questions and recommendations answered send me an email at;
    [email protected]

20. Trickster(GOD)

Dec 22, 2009
    Trickster(GOD

email me after joining at: [email protected]