Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Manchumba

Manchumba Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Golom

Just checked out golom and it is 10 electric stones not 1000, of course I found this after using what I had for sacrafice. Just FYI anyone else see this

2. SaucyJack

SaucyJack Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    If it's only 10 electric stones now then that's a recent change by the devs, since I double checked everything when I made the map guide. Glad that it's only 10 now though, because 1000 was a pretty tall order.

3. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    So...has anyone figured out any Waukeen sacrifices other than the ones listed by Waldo on page 16?

4. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
  5. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, that was the table someone posted on page 16 of this thread. I have those - there's 20 Waukeen items listed; the reason I was asking about others is because there's a trophy for getting 30 items from Waukeen.

So either there's 10 more that haven't been discovered, or it was an oversight on the devs' part to make one of the trophies unreachable. Was hoping for the first option.

6. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Yeah, you need to make all the upgrade items as well in whauken. From what i read that will get you to the 30 sacrifices needed for the trophy.

7. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    When you say "make all the upgrade items" - are you talking about buying the artifacts in the store? Because I've already done that.

Right now I have the 20 from the posted list, the however-many were in the market, and the heart of frost from defeating the Kraken in the Snowfields Rift.

When I check my trophy status, it says I have 20 items, so the market stuff and Kraken artifact aren't counted towards it.

Or by upgrade items do you mean like, getting enough box shards to make the storm box, etc.?

8. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
    What i read said to make the items in the second spreadsheet as well, and that will make the 30 sacrifices needed for the trophy. I havnt done them all my self, just passing on the info.

Attached Files:

9. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    AHHHHHHH ok. That makes sense. Thanks so much!

10. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    On another note, the facebook post about that second spreadsheet says that the difference between item cost and real cost is basically made up for in essences; I wonder what happens if you make an item that will also take away essence but you have none.

11. BowWiz

BowWiz Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    You will not get the item instead you will just get the essence value of the items sacrificed.

12. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
    It dosent produce anything so make sure you always have a little essence, or figure out how much more of the sacrifice item you need to increase it by so essence wont be used.

13. Myrdin

Myrdin Member

Jan 5, 2017
    I read that an electric stone produces 2000 essence.

14. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, I posted that; it does. I guess after you get the golem, not any other use for them, so I'm glad they give the essence.

15. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    By the way, if anyone's got them already...are the King of Ghosts and/or the Golem worth the time/resources needed to get them? Or are there better team combos out there that don't use them?

16. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Also, what's the furthest level anyone's gotten to in the dark rift - the one you need the holy torch for?

I beat the level 5 boss - got an electric stone - and then even made it to the level 6 boss, which also dropped an electric stone. Didn't have enough bread to keep going.

Is there a "bottom"? Or does it just keep going?

17. TexasPete

TexasPete Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Can't seem to find/buy the raid perk. Does anyone know how? Thanks.

18. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    So you get those random deals if you wait around in your city; I found if I waited in the Luna area that deal never came up; I think I got it by waiting around in the Exhibition Hall.

19. SaucyJack

Jan 11, 2017
    Quick question - so I beat the snowfield rift and got the heart of frost artifact (boosts health %). Now I'm working on the rift that's in the magic forest, and I've gotten all the way to the end boss (silent sword, I think). Haven't beaten her yet.

Does anyone know what artifact you get from beating her, and what it does? Right now the only thing I can do is upgrade my artifacts enough to be able to beat her, so at the moment it's a waiting game.

20. TexasPete

TexasPete Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Yeah, I've been waiting there for ages and nothing so far. Do you think it matters how much coin you have while you wait? I keep 800k around as loose change just in case...