NBA Live 10

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TonyR, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyR

TonyR Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Apple S/O - Seville Vendor
    Austin
    Yeah, I hate the fact they moved the "Sonics" to Oklahoma and re named it the Thunder. Not mad OKC got a team but sad Seattle lost their team in order for it to happen.

If Gameloft comes out with a NBA game too I'll get it as well I'm sure. Cant get enough i guess.

2. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I haven't heard anything about this game since it was first announced, yet, it's being released in 3 days?

3. TonyR

TonyR Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Austin
    I read online it's being released for iPhone the same day as console versions. 3 days, starting to think it's bogus because no screenshots or anything yet. We'll see I guess.

4. AlvinoTheChipmunk

AlvinoTheChipmunk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    If so, I would be so happy xD There's not a single good real basketball game on the iphone. Can't wait!

5. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    what?
    [​IMG]

6. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Hmmm? I tend to agree with him... what BBall game are you thinking of?

7. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    Agreed, I'm not going to get my hopes up thinking this will be out in 3 days, especially since EA has said absolutely nothing about it yet

8. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Hopefully this game will have local multiplayer at least (hopefully online though) It also needs difficulty settings, as Madden was way to easy and that ruined the game for me

9. Derochea72

Derochea72 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    Madden was way to easy as was tiger woods. And as far as 3 days till it's release goes I wouldn't hold your breath, look at how long it took to release nfs undercover and need for speed shift was also to be released the same day as the consoles and it's stll not here. I'm waiting for gamelofts sports titles for they seem to be far more advanced than ea has been. Funny how EA has the slogan "it's in the game" when it's not.

10. TonyR

TonyR Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Austin
    I'm kinda thinking the same thing now, three days and no reviews or screenshots.....hmmm, dammit.

11. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    +1 me too, there are a few good b-ball games such as funky hoops but that is 2 on 2. I don't even know of a full basketbal game on the appstore and if there is then it must not be good.

12. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    No it wasn't.

13. Tarcin

Tarcin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2009
    ohh gawdd seriously i love NBA gotta get this. I hope its as good as the console version!! Go rockets!! :D

14. Bengalfan123

Bengalfan123 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Well, i look up nba live 10 for iphone and all the sites say that the release date is October 6. Im really wondering if this is really coming out tomorrow. Theres hasnt been anything about it so i doubt this will come out today.

15. madam_octa

madam_octa Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Wow I certainly hope that they'll release this tomorrow. I only found out about this today and I'm very suprised that there's so little hype.

16. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    Me hates Dwight Howard. LAKERS ALL THE WAY!

Anyway.. this is sooo Un-EAMobile like. They usually send out screens and info by now. Unless they're trying a different approach... I don't see the game releasing tomorrow.

17. TonyR

TonyR Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Austin
    Yeah it says online it's coming out tomorrow(6th) on iPhone but as others have said there are no screenshots or anything so I'm starting to think not. I hope I'm wrong because I have been putting off buying other games so I buy this. Let's go all friggin ready.

18. Derochea72

Derochea72 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    Gameloft usually beats EA to the punch with there own version of sports games by about a week or two and they don't have a b-ball sim out yet so I don't think we will be getting a full hoops game in the near future.

19. Tarcin

Tarcin Well-Known Member

May 10, 2009
    Dwight howard is a beast.

20. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    it's final,it will not be released 0n 6th,it will be released later this month
    this from their facebook acount,they replied to my question again,eamobile loves me,hahahaha