iPad Necrorun

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gabrien, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Still a good game in my book. Sad it had to switch to free with ads. I hope the game gets more attention now that more people can play the game.

Is there a remove-ads IAP?

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    EDIT: argh... duplicate post.

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Hey,

I spoke with the dev a few months ago. I actually love the game as well. He said it didn't do well at all and that he might work on another one but he made no promises. He originally just made it totally free with no ads then recently added the ads. He's a nice guy and very approachable. I don't see any iap and I'm not getting the ads.

Billy

4. Lethegames

Lethegames Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Not at the moment, but the ads only show up at the main menu while you are not interacting with anything, and in game they disappear as soon as you get your first kill and only reappear when you die, while the game shows how many Lifeless shards you got. So they are really non intrusive.

If I do add a remove-ads IAP in the future, I need to make sure people who paid for the game when it wasn't free get it automatically without extra payments.

We have been constantly working on a new game that is almost finished (two in fact, but one we have decided to hold its release for later because it has multiplayer and that needs more constant attention by our part). I do have another job I have to attend to and the artist has college, so that has been slowing its development but I will release it for sure. It already has 3 different soundtracks, sounds for the enemies, even an in game Grimoire with enemy stats and lore from the fictional universe.

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Awesome. I messaged you a while back asking for IAP to give you money lol. I can't wait to see your new projects.

Billy

6. Lethegames

Lethegames Member

Jul 22, 2011
    And I can't wait to release a new game, it has been so long since..