Universal Need for Speed™ Most Wanted - (by EA) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    If you watch the video posted earlier on YouTube by TouchGen, (watch in 720p) it looks higher res and less pixelated. I'm not sure what device they are playing on, but I would assume it's the iPad 3.

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

3. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    You have to be kidding... These are AWESOME choices!!!!!!!! Welldone EA!

4. Firemonkeys Sam

Firemonkeys Sam Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Community Manager
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Enjoy :)

5. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    Roll on midnight here in the UK, I have been looking forward to this one for AGES. :D

My iPad 3 and iPhone 4S are waiting.

6. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    No open world ? Nah no thanks

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup... the soundtrack is pretty good. Im actually hooked to this game. Im pretty sure this will be one of my current mostly played games... This, Punch Quest, True Skate, Crossword Dungeon and Infinite Warrior.

Havent tried Bladeslinger yet, but it's on the 4S and the ipad3 so i can decide where i'll keep it. So that might replace or add to my most played. Sigh... So many games, so little time to play them all. I have tons of purchases i want to finish.

8. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    #108 EvilDucktator, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    Oh WTH. If Sanuku says this game is so good, I'll blind-buy this (without any other recommendations, TA review, TA Plays or even watching the video...)

Sanuku, come to Orlando next year :) I'm in the Disney College Program from January and I'd love to repay your wise iOS guardianship by Mousekeetering you around the Resort :p That invite generally goes out to anyone who can conceivably get down there. Just inbox me with your FB URL/email and I'll do the same.

9. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Don't worry, we will enjoy it ;)

10. AmpliHelix

AmpliHelix Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    East Coast, USA
    #110 AmpliHelix, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    Ok I seriously had goosebumps after seeing these. I'm 100% sold now! Absolutely amazing selection!
    Those last 3 tracks are also on the movie "Drive" (Watch it if you haven't seen it yet!)

4 and a half hours to go! Sandy PLEASE hold off a little while longer!

11. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Guess why the other Games are sold for like $60 and you should rethink your decision...

12. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

No reaon to thank me. Just doing my Part of the Community. I guess someone else would hopefully do it if I wouldn`t be around :)

13. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Did you watch Sanuku's video via the TA app?
    Because for me his videos look much better in a browser app, don't know why.

14. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Except that the Vita version only costs 40$ (on amazon)... (and for some reason the PC version of the game is at least 10$ cheaper than the home console version, because that totally makes sense.)

15. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Already bought (cannot play until later) but just wondering about this point:

Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
    Didn't someone say bumper damage was the only thing possible??

Still -- think about visiting Disney World and we could organise a TA meetup of anyone in the area :D It would be nice to meet you!

16. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

I'd love to see EA bring that version on the appstore, i'm sure that it would be possible. Would it sell at that price? I'm not sure but will it sell a lot on Vita? I wouldn't bet on that either ; )

17. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    are there GC leaderboards/achievements?

howcome certain games come out in NZ before anywhere else? Did I miss the World's decision to make NZ the center of the universe?

18. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

I think you're referring to one of my posts, as far as I know it's only on older devices that you don't get the full-car damage stuff.

19. Firemonkeys Sam

Firemonkeys Sam Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Community Manager
    Melbourne, Australia
    Drifting is entirely optional, but:

- it lets you get around corners a little quicker
    - you earn nitrous refuel a little faster while drifting
    - it's fun :)

20. Taytay

Taytay Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    I know it feels like a bummer not having open world like the console counterparts do but think about this 1-how big the file size would be with open world added 2-the price it would cost 3-when have you ever seen a iOS game have exactly everything the console version has for a game 4-your expectations may be to high 5-the game is still good without open world & worth the price without it