iPad neoDefense (By duetBlock)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by duetBlock, Aug 30, 2017.

1. gbravetti

gbravetti Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2015

Hi, bonus damage zone are the squares that surround your base, any tower placed right next to your base will have twice its damage power. I don't remember exactly what I did on that level but I probably did use some lasers on the long corridors and a couple of Valcans for the new type of enemy that looks like little demons. The rest it could be some cannons or more lasers I don't remember.

2. Erin

Erin Active Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Thanks but...

Thanks for the tips, but no dice. The only way I can get past the initial levels is two fully upgraded cannons in the double damage zone. No matter what I make my third tower, whether it's a Valcan, a cannon or a laser, I always lose before I have enough money to upgrade that this tower completely. I have over thirty losses now and don't know what else to try.

3. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    I finished Gamma boss level after 24 fails. I'm looking forward to new levels!

4. junkyardheart

May 24, 2012
    #144 junkyardheart, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    Erin, here's a way to beat the level with just five towers. Begin with the topmost Vulcan (upgrade to level 6 before wave begins, after killing first wave immediately upgrade to level 7). Build and upgrade the slow cannon to the immediate left of the Vulcan as soon as possible. I then built and upgraded a slow cannon near base. Next is the second Vulcan. Upgrade it as soon as possible. Finally a second slow cannon near base. You'lll have enough to build more if you like before the final waves, but these 5 towers can do the job.

5. junkyardheart

May 24, 2012
    IMG_0047.PNG

6. gbravetti

Aug 18, 2015
    Yep sorry, the only I'm shure is that full upgraded Valkans was a must. I use to save all my last wave screenshots but I miss this one, sorry again.

7. Erin

Erin Active Member

Mar 2, 2009
    That worked, thank you so much!

8. duetBlock

duetBlock Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Hi gbravetti,

Sorry for the misleading UX of the play button. I've updated the behavior of the button after you reported.

The updated behavior will be applied on version 1.0.6.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. :)

And congratulations on you beat the all missions! I'm preparing for the Delta sector. Sorry for late. :p

Regards,
    duetBlock

9. duetBlock

duetBlock Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Hi junkyardheart,

Congratulations!

But I'm in busy for other things to do. Sorry for late. ;)

Regards,
    duetBlock

10. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I think it's a shame that there was no real use for the valcan gun until the Gamma levels - unless Ive missed something the only enemy it seems to be effective against is the new one introduced in those levels

11. Erin

Erin Active Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Gamma boss

Anyone have a screenshot of their final build for Gamma Boss level? I didn't have any trouble with either of the previous Boss levels but this one has me stumped.

12. junkyardheart

May 24, 2012
    I don’t have a screen shot, but the two times I beat the level I began by building ten missiles surrounding my base in the bonus damage areas (arranged in the shape of a U) and quickly leveling them up. I finished upgrading them during the first waves. Then I built a row of slow cannons, with Valkans at the ends, in the bottom row of the top section. I leveled these up as soon as possible. Then I began filling up the lower section with about 60% cannons, 20% Balkan’s (usually in corners) and 20% missiles, leveling up and deploying depending on how much I have to spend at the moment. Eventually you have a lot to spend, so this is a good time to deploy more missiles in the available space in the top section. Both wins were very close with the boss ending up very near to my base. Missiles were the key I believe, lots of missiles fully upgraded.

13. ThinkTwice

ThinkTwice Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Help! I'm stuck at Gamma 2 icicle. The last wave keeps killing me. Any tipps?

14. gbravetti

Aug 18, 2015
  15. ThinkTwice

ThinkTwice Member

Jun 14, 2012
  16. Stingray CY

Stingray CY New Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Stuck on Alpha level 10

I am stuck on the Cup level on Alpha (Level 10). Can anyone help?

17. cookietroll

cookietroll Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Finally the beta boss level done. Looking forward to delta levels. <3 this game

18. junkyardheart

May 24, 2012
    Try this. Build the laser first. Level it between waves when you can. Level it up to level 5 before building two cannons. You’ll want to level up the laser to 7 but make sure it has enough time to complete before a new wave starts....the laser must be ready to kill any creeps that get near your base. Level up the cannons when you can. Two may be all you need if they’re leveled up, but I had 4 in this game.

Attached Files:

19. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Ok I'm now stuck on gamma wave 2.. I've tried over 20 times and I can almost make it using mostly cannon and missile towers but I'm getting borked on the last level every time - I think I had literally about 4 enemies left the last time - anyone help please?

20. Erin

Erin Active Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Still stuck unfortunately. I've followed the instructions as best I could and am still nowhere close to winning before the blue stars from the boss are too closer to my base for me to finish them off before they get in. Very frustrating.