[Netmarble] Wanted: 20 testers for JUSTICE LEAGUE: Earth's Final Defense!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Netmarble, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    This reminds me of the x-men and avengers games from the PS2/PSP days. Will definitely buy if the controls are good. Looks excellent.

2. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Submitted. I've been a comical fan for about 40 years. Looking forward to betatesting...

3. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Says they are not accepting ipod/itouch users. Guest the guess won't run on our devices :(

4. Akiratech

Akiratech Active Member

Oct 23, 2011
    game designer
    I submitted my info would love to test some good stuff

5. twiccan

twiccan Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    So I take it this game will not support the iPhone 3GS? That really blows.

6. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Beta Test

Just submitted my information. I hope that I get in as a Beta Tester. That would be so awesome.

7. TheMerc

TheMerc Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Why would they post a thread for Beta testing on the iPhone boards if the game wasn't going to be available for the device? If they aren't accepting more iPhone testers, it's probably because they've filled all of their spots in the testing sample...

8. Keyeszx

Keyeszx Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Because it supports iPhone 4 and 4S.

9. Megalitum

Megalitum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Submitted few days ago. Forgot to post about it lol.

10. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I've been reading DC Comics all my life, and playing games just as long. I would love to test this game to put those credentials together. I have high hopes for this game, but am always skeptical about super hero games; not everyone can make a Batman: Arkham Asylum/City. I would love to do what I can to make this one of the greats!

11. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    Submitted and eagerly awaiting. I hope I am able to get the opportunity to test the game. I don't even want the iTunes card, I just want to test this game out and contribute something to it

12. Two_Face

Two_Face Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I was a District Attourney
    Gotham
    Yeah just the chance to be part of this project would be enough for me!

13. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    I don't want the card either. Can't wait.

14. himmatsj

himmatsj Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Hi Netmarble, I see there's an Android version in the works as well. Will you guys be needing testers for Android? If yes I'd love to volunteer.

PS: Considering apps have to be installed from the iTunes store, must iDevices be jailbroken to join the pretest?

15. Pepsiguy2

Pepsiguy2 Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Nope. There are many different ways to install betas.

Anyway -- does this mean iPod Touch 4G users cannot participate? If so, why not?

16. himmatsj

himmatsj Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Can you please enlighten me how? If so, I might decide to join in as well with my iPad 2.

17. Pepsiguy2

Pepsiguy2 Member

Jul 17, 2012
    One beta that I have been in used a profile app called TestFlight. You would sign up and your developer would approve of your device, then whenever they upload a new build TestFlight would notify you and install it to your device. Although NetMarble probably uses a different method.

18. Two_Face

Two_Face Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I was a District Attourney
    Gotham
    Usually there are ad-hoc builds which use your udid to make a profile that allows that app to run without it being in the AppStore. Usually you have to install the profile then download the app on a pc/Mac and install it through iTunes. There is also a way that uses a website called test flight that also installs a profile on your phone then you have a account with test flight and can install the betas, without a pc. You just Install them through safari. I have some experience testing :)

19. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Both of those responses pretty much cover the beta install process. But really, you don't need to worry about it too much. Just sign up for the beta if you want to test and will provide some feedback. If you're chosen, NetMarble will most likely include directions on how to install the build when they send them out. Some ways of installing betas are easier than others, but none of them require any previous experience. Haha

20. Netmarble

Netmarble Member

Jun 19, 2012
    Justice League: Earth's Final Defense maynot running well in the idevices that is older than iPhone 4 series. That is why we only accept iphone 4&4s and ipad 2&3 users for the test.