Universal Never Alone: Ki Edition (by E-Line Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by diffusion8r, Jun 2, 2016.

1. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    @AppUnwrapper do you know if there are cloud saves? I got as far as downloading it to my 2 iPads last night but haven't had a chance to launch and play (hopefully tonight). It would be nice to switch between iPad Huge and iPad Less Huge (when on the go). :)

2. Sadly, there isn't, but the devs said they're considering adding it. I started on my iPhone, so I've stuck with it on there. I also wish it had iCloud, bc my iPhone doesn't do the artwork justice. I also hear some sections are easier on iPad bc your thumb covers less of the action.

3. tekchic

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks. Maybe I'll just keep it on "iPad Huge" for now and play it at home w/MFi for the most screen real estate + fun.

4. That sounds hard to hold for a platformer, but will probably look gorgeous. ;)

5. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Check your inbox dude!

6. kowalos

kowalos Member

Oct 16, 2014
    So what's the difference graphically between iOS and tegra version? I remember playing on ps4 and it had screen tearing and framerate issues. I actually enjoy iOS ver more (iPad Air 2) than console one visually, it really looks like it's more polished. Everyone with compatible device should buy it. It's so rare now to get iOS premium game with no bst micro transactions.

7. tekchic

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Propped up on the couch it works pretty well. Glad I'm playing it on the big iPad Pro instead of my iPhone 6+. Spent about 45 minutes with it today and LOVE it! Great to unlock videos as I progress... enjoying the cultural enrichment as well. Beautiful game.

8. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    Has anyone tried this on an Iphone 5?

9. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    What?! No love for the ipad4?! WTH? That SUCKS!! ##

10. Porsupah

Porsupah Well-Known Member

There appears to be a mistake in the opening post, in device compatibility: it says "Device: iPhone", and lists only iPhones from the 5s onward at the end of the post, but the App Store listing confirms it's Universal, and also good for iPad Air and later. Looking forward to picking this up in the next few days!

11. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Haha yeah sorry I'm 99% sure I put Universal when I posted this but something must have went wrong as it says universal in the url for me...sorry for the confusion, first time in a while/if ever I've posted a new release thread! Hopefully a mod sees it and changes it for me or fixes it!