Universal Nexomon (by LIME TURTLE, INC.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Aug 10, 2017.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Just a quick idea but could the pokedex type thing have the nexomon organised by type? It would make it easier than scrolling through the whole list.

Not far in so no real impressions to share yet but the game looks great graphically and I'm enjoying the start of the story.

2. Nexomon_Official

Nexomon_Official Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    That's ok, I was hoping for a banner too BUT I can't complain at all :) The game will speak for itself and hopefully players will discover it :)

3. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    yup it's in our pending list :) (pending for money haha)

4. shaymon

shaymon Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    No banner but I do see it as the 3rd game on the US store's "New games we Love"

5. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Not bad at all :) It makes a HUGE difference :)

6. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    You are too adorable :D

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Starting with Petril
    Good opening :)

8. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Ok. So this game is absolutely brilliant! So much love and dedication went into it. I truly absolutely wish the best to these devs and may the App store gods be in their favor and bring them all the money they deserve cause they deserve it.

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm confused with what iap your all buying? Is there a deal that appears or anything as from what I see I'd need 1200 gems which is £10.99 but it sounded like people were paying around £5 instead.

10. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Almost all of mine so far are Plant
    3 out of my 5
    Love this game so far
    Great job

11. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    10$ will get you 3 important items IMO, the skates for faster movement, the exp share so all your nexomons get exp, and the nexo charm that attracts rarer nexomons. if you just buy 5$ IAP you can get the skates and exp share.

12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I ended up getting all 3 I'm wondering with the exp share does everyone get the full amount of does it just divide the exp by 6 for the whole team?

Also the repel potion iap I imagine further into the game would be handy, I take it that it's a permanent item?

13. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    It's permanent and you can equip/unequip :)

14. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Did everyone get Draclone for their first gold pull?

15. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    Draclone is a beast! you are lucky!

16. IainsTheName

IainsTheName Member

Jan 13, 2014
    That's good to know, thanks for the replying. The Micromon devs stopped any updates pretty sharpish after release and left a lot of function hanging because of it (it was also severely biased towards its IAP) so hopefully this one doesn't go down the same path.

I enjoyed Micromon for what it was, despite its issues, so I'll pick this up as well.

17. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Sadly got to stop playing for now as it's time for work but I've stuck the game on my phone and using cloud saves so I can play on my break. It'll be really helpful being an offline game given I have an unlimited cinema membership and I never get signal in the cinema and have nothing to do during trailers.

Is there a way in game to save and then exit to the main screen? I can't see one. As I'd like to be able to save my game then exit and upload my save to the cloud.

18. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    I can't disclose the reasons, all I can say is, they had no other option and they did their best. The good thing is that the lesson was learned and Nexomon is now out thanks to that! :)

19. Nexomon_Official

Aug 4, 2017
    you are right, there's currently no way of going back to the titlescreen, only by killing the app. its a good point though. we will take note of it :) great feedback!

20. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Will my tempestra turn into a draclone next evolution? I picked the wind starter but got a draclone for my first gold pull. They appear to be exactly alike. Might bench my draclone for another element of my tempestra is going to eventually evolve into a draclone haha.