Nintendo and Apple?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheSeldomSeenKid, Jan 3, 2010.

1. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    With the slight exception of the Philips CD-i, but they were partnered together in the first place.

2. Deewin

Deewin Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Well they never made those horrendous CD-I games but just gave them permission to make the games based of their franchises.

3. LS650

LS650 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Canada
    Why do you care what other people think? I don't own a DS now, but I would play games on it or a PSP when I was in public, say catching the bus or whatever. Who care what others think? If they don't like it, screw 'em.

4. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    wrong, the iphone/itouch is not a portable gaming device, while it can be used for such, it wasn't intended for such. The DS on the other hand has outsold the iDevice and probably always will.

When are you people going to learn more about demographics and products before flapping your lips?

5. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    I own a dslite and they can have many problems like my ds' r and l button dont work. While my itouch has had ) problems. I mainly got my itouch for gaming since you can get about 34 one dollar games for the itouch or 1 game for the ds that never updates.

6. zamansimba

zamansimba Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Its more of the apple fanboy mentality.