No Mac but great idea!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by snowdude11, Apr 18, 2011.

1. NickFalk

NickFalk Well-Known Member

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal evidence is anecdotal evidence. Yes, for you personally (and your friend) it sucks if you've received bad service and/or products. Apple has however rated highly in just about any consumer report based of several thousand users.

This doesn't mean that your experience hasn't been bad, but it does suggest that you have been unlucky but that the chances you would be even more unlucky with most other suppliers is likely.

2. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    what what? mr ugly is in no reference to my look.. that one is "normal" ;)

its more a reference to something else, thats usualy quite obvious..

as for me speaking out my unsugar coated point of view.. thats how i roll.

as for the other tendency of the thread talking about hardware..

i think pure luck plays into the same.. in my 18 years i've ben using computers i had never a fatal accident like a hdd crash, big virus infestation, or hardware defects that are bigger than a fan that got broken, or a powerunit dying..

so all my old pcs are fine.. they collect dust in the cellar, both mac minis i own are running fine too.. so maybe its just dumb luck that my hardware does not fall apart..

3. snowdude11

snowdude11 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Just to give you a heads up, It is a completely different idea than that school paper thing. And yes I am talking to you K!?.

But thanks for the people who are actually not spamming and helping me out. I appreciate it.